• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Guild Joining [Mobile VS Desktop]

Emberguard

Legend
When I'm on desktop I can view all the different guilds and apply to any guild I want to. But on mobile mode the only guilds available to join are new guilds with barely any progress. Reason being you can't click on any players or guilds when viewing ranking if you're on mobile despite still accessing the list of ranking.

While those new guilds need members sure, it does give a disproportionate edge between whether you use desktop, mobile or both.

It would be great if mobile mode allowed players to have the same features when viewing the global ranking so we can send those guild and friend requests without being restricted to those in our immediate neighbourhood and the list of low level guilds.

DeletedUser107476

While those new guilds need members sure, it does give a disproportionate edge between whether you use desktop, mobile or both.
I am not sure you can count this as a disproportionate edge. Most top guilds got there through GvG, can an app only player participate in GvG? If not what does the app player offer towards GvG? Personally I have never been in a top guild nor would I want to join one. To me the growth of the guild is more fun than joining a guild already at the top.

DeletedUser107476

There's still Guild expedition and goods towards the treasury
During GvG itself if extra goods are needed for treasury, guilds I have been in put shout out in guild chat. Again a feature not available to app players. GE provides such a tiny amount of power compared to GvG and HoF's.