• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

The arc plus cf strategy

DeletedUser111790

I heard that If you get an 80lv arc and an 80lv cf. you will be able to complete a lot of spend xxx fps quests every day. And in turn, you get tons of goods and you won't need to prodcue any more.
Once your any GB reached lv28, you can get 75% free fp donation for the next level. because other people are doing the strategy above.
Is this destroying the Game?

DeletedUser96901

if you have people who give 190% on all 5 places then the InnoTower between level 40 and 50 needs less than 100 FP from the owner :o

Once your any GB reached lv28, you can get 75% free fp donation for the next level.
that is not correct
depends on the GB

the Arc is between level 30 and 74 in that zone. the Cape almost as many levels. the InnoTower has an awesome payout structure

other in much less levels. for example the Kraken has the more than 75% for place 1 and 2 only for the level 39 - 60

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser111790

if you have people who give 190% on all 5 places then the InnoTower between level 40 and 50 needs less than 100 FP from the owner :o

that is not correct

the best GB (Arc) is between level 30 and 74 in that zone
other in much less levels. for example the Kraken has the more than 75% for place 1 and 2 only for the level 39 - 60
your clarification is appreciated:zzz:
How can we develop to adapt to this fact...i.e. How many daily fps should we harvest to rush into lv30-79:?

vikingraider

Emperor
your clarification is appreciated:zzz:
How can we develop to adapt to this fact...i.e. How many daily fps should we harvest to rush into lv30-79:?

You don't have to. My highest Arc is level 26 and I'm more than happy with it. You don't have to rush to level 80

DeletedUser111790

You don't have to. My highest Arc is level 26 and I'm more than happy with it. You don't have to rush to level 80
mine is at level 16:hide:
Do you also use the spending fps to prodcue goods? Is it enough for your comsuption?

DeletedUser110179

Do you also use the spending fps to produce goods? Is it enough for your consumption?
If you spend fps on goods producing GBs like Lighthouse of Alexandria, Royal Albert Hall and Dynamic Tower ... you are effectively buying goods with fps .

To increase fp-production you may be better served by investing in fp-producing GBs like Hagia Sophia, Castel del Monte, Cape Canaveral, Innovation Tower, Arctic Orangery, Kraken and the Arc (indirectly) .

Negotiating the GE will heavily impact your need for goods (further reducing your fp income) ... the choice is yours .

DeletedUser111790

If you spend fps on goods producing GBs like Lighthouse of Alexandria, Royal Albert Hall and Dynamic Tower ... you are effectively buying goods with fps .

To increase fp-production you may be better served by investing in fp-producing GBs like Hagia Sophia, Castel del Monte, Cape Canaveral, Innovation Tower, Arctic Orangery, Kraken and the Arc (indirectly) .

Negotiating the GE will heavily impact your need for goods (further reducing your fp income) ... the choice is yours .
why will negotiation in GE impact my fp production? I Do not have enough fp buildings to fill up the space yet.:?

DeletedUser110179

why will negotiation in GE impact my fp production? I Do not have enough fp buildings to fill up the space yet.:?
You'll need masses of goods to negotiate GE ... which may direct your fps into some kind of goods production (and away from getting fp-producing GBs) .
Negotiating the GE is like getting into drugs or smoking ... easy enough but takes you away from mastering any kind of battle skills .

numbrcrunchr

Master Corporal
I heard that If you get an 80lv arc and an 80lv cf. you will be able to complete a lot of spend xxx fps quests every day. And in turn, you get tons of goods and you won't need to prodcue any more.
and those goods are refined for players in ME and above :) An opportunity to cut back on some goods producing GBs.

DeletedUser100832

It's already ruined the game.

Because people kicked up a stink, after FE the rewards were nerfed a little. Already for Orangery they aren't as good. But for PME, CE and FE GB's they are hideously good.

Now the game consists of sitting on your phone and waiting for a high level GB to level. Then jump in with all you've got and hope you get 1st place a millisecond before anyone else.

As for Chateau, that's another game-breaking GB. At higher levels it gives you goods for free.

DeletedUser96846

Negotiating the GE is like getting into drugs or smoking ... easy enough but takes you away from mastering any kind of battle skills .
Lol love it :). I only negotiate one battle in GE 4 right now, and may not need to do it with Kraken, but negotiating is kind of fun IF you do not need to do it, just messing with it. It does develop puzzle-solving skill, which unfortunately does not have any further application in FoE.

As for Chateau, that's another game-breaking GB. At higher levels it gives you goods for free.

I will let you in on a secret- Chateau gives free goods at level 1 too, just not as many. As long as you can get to the recurring quests, it gives just about anything. And you can build an entire city of blacksmiths and keep doing "finish 24 hour production 6 times". Unless there is a vicious plunderer in the hood and wants to plunder your blacksmiths.... I'd like to see that one :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser111790

You'll need masses of goods to negotiate GE ... which may direct your fps into some kind of goods production (and away from getting fp-producing GBs) .
I never spend many fps on goods production gb...
Lol love it :). I only negotiate one battle in GE 4 right now, and may not need to do it with Kraken, but negotiating is kind of fun IF you do not need to do it, just messing with it. It does develop puzzle-solving skill, which unfortunately does not have any further application in FoE.

I will let you in on a secret- Chateau gives free goods at level 1 too, just not as many. As long as you can get to the recurring quests, it gives just about anything. And you can build an entire city of blacksmiths and keep doing "finish 24 hour production 6 times". Unless there is a vicious plunderer in the hood and wants to plunder your blacksmiths.... I'd like to see that one :)
:hide::hide:blackSmith.... a waste of lands...

Vesiger

Monarch
What are 'the recurring quests?' please
Once you have done all the storyline quests for your current era, the game resorts to giving you generic quests like 'spend 50 FP and get a random reward'. You won't see these quests at a low era unless you put all your Forge Points into Great Buildings instead of research...

DeletedUser111866

You won't see these quests at a low era unless you put all your Forge Points into Great Buildings instead of research...
You just need to abort all the "side quests" and then you'll get presented with recurring quests, which are pretty easy to complete in CA and below. (At least I can say for IA, and they are really easy)