• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #23 2017-10-09

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser110179

I don't think I have ever had more than a few hundred unemployed, and I'm up to LMA now.
The more unemployed the better ... not because you could be producing stuff ... but even unemployed collect the DOL and they have to pay rent (to you) .

ApartmentHouse.png
So, better to fill up on houses if you have free space .

DeletedUser110195

That's all good and well bridge....if you have the happiness to make them pay their rent on time, if not and they're merely content or worse, angry....they tend to skip payments as they couldn't care less what you do to them as their life already sucks.

DeletedUser110179

That's all good and well bridge....if you have the happiness to make them pay their rent on time,
Too true ... don't you just love Hagia or Alcatraz .
Keep the population happy (if you don't have apple cider and a very big party) .

Hagia 22 fp.jpg

LadyHecate

Major-General
Boy, it's quiet here today! Where's everyone gone?
Just went to Beta to start the Rosa Parks historical event to find, yet again, it's not on the App version but only the Browser! :mad:

DeletedUser111589

What is that event about?

Jeez, getting us app users forgotten...

LadyHecate

Major-General
What is that event about?
Rosa Parks was one of the most important civil rights activists during the African-American Civil Rights Movement.
If you complete all quests in time, you will receive a unique portrait of Rosa as well as a new Fountain Building: The Royal Cascade - a residential building that produces coins, provides happiness to your population and can be motivated to produce goods.

DeletedUser110195

Not African American...just American...Civil Rights Movement. The laws that came out of that affect everyone, not just blacks. They also weren't the only race to make that happen, they were the most visible though.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser111589

Royal cascade is good house. In case of having inno it gets incredible by having 20-30 of them.

Edit: bit big 3x4 building.

DeletedUser111351

The designers seem quite obsessed with water - a bit of a studio ghibli leaning?
Easier to animate water than a person. Tends to look good on both a large and small scale. Not to mention the water-based buildings don't tend to be so tall that I can't see the buildings behind them.

As for this building being a residential building, I guess we now have pixies, brownies, or garden gnomes as city workers.

Status
Not open for further replies.