• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Historical Questline Mahatma Gandhi

DeletedUser4727

Hey guys,

Please use this thread to discuss the upcoming Historical Questline, Mahatma Gandhi! As always, any questions are welcome, and feedback will be passed on :)

Thanks,

Richard

DeletedUser110479

It is a nice looking build but not worth my time to collect that! It is useless!

DeletedUser110479

It is useless for us old timer, but then again, it is useful for newbies...for a short while! Still alease we got something to do to finish off the quest for pot luck to get extra diamonds from quest.

DeletedUser110175

When they said, "Happiness is doubled while polished"...I thought it gave 100% happiness boost to the overall city happiness on polish...that would make the Pavilion kind of awesome, isn't it!...even a 20-50% boost... :D

DeletedUser6065

The Goods donations for alternate completion of quests is unreasonable. To paraphrase a post on Forum Beta, the complete production output for 5 buildings, for 12 days.
. . . mk

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser110179

The Goods donations for alternate completion of quests is unreasonable. To paraphrase a post on Forum Beta, the complete production output for 5 buildings, for 12 days.
. . . mk
Events remain the most cost-effective means to boost your economy.

You can increase fp-production by spending huge quantities of fps to level a GB or buy a Special Building with diamonds ... but events allow you the opportunity to gain new special buildings without spending or .

Many players never donate to their guild treasury ... so a once-off 300 or even 900 goods donation is pretty beneficial all round .

If it encourages the newer players in my guilds to be more active and get a little more out of the game ; which it will, then I am all for it.
Not of much interest to me personally but I would have loved all of these quests and prizes if they had been around when I first started playing.

DeletedUser96901

the final reward is not worth doing it (for me)
maybe there will be diamonds in the random rewards

. . . mk
the alternative must be more expensive than doing to actual condition

and (especially for players from 2012) a research costs more than 300 goods
and buying a province with goods more than 900 goods

and:
you can do non-birthday quests for 30 minutes and also have enough goods ;)

Many players never donate to their guild treasury ... so a once-off 300 or even 900 goods donation is pretty beneficial all round .
too bad that the 900 goods from the Arc doesn't count :o

so do we count Arc-owners to the players who never donate ?

DeletedUser110175

How about presenting a third option to donating goods....Battle Royale, the event quest presents the player with 5-7 back-to-back special battles, in increasing levels of difficulty, with no breaks in-between (other than to choose fresh units)....the quest is ticked off once the player wins the final battle....no battle points should be awarded or counted here for PVP etc....I'm sure the game developers can adjust the difficulty for the Battle Royale for each different era players...make it just as difficult as donating goods to treasury..

DeletedUser108216

Oh dear.... yet another building to add to my inventory... and no space to use it.... these quests are becoming ever gimmicky with few advantages for long-term players.... beginning to look like it is time to move elsewhere.
Hey guys,

Please use this thread to discuss the upcoming Historical Questline, Mahatma Gandhi! As always, any questions are welcome, and feedback will be passed on :)

Thanks,

Richard

DeletedUser110179

Oh dear.... yet another building to add to my inventory... and no space to use it.... these quests are becoming ever gimmicky with few advantages for long-term players.... beginning to look like it is time to move elsewhere.
Structure follows strategy .

A wise player may be more selective about their choice of GB (rather than simply constructing them all).
So too in selecting the choicest events for investment

(although new players will be more willing and able to grab all they can get) .

DeletedUser110797

The happiness level in all of my 3 worlds is more than double the current demand so I don't need that and with hundreds of thousands of coins in my Friend's Taverns I can boost my supply production whenever I like so I don't need that either so I can't see any reason to fill 16 spaces in my worlds with something I don't need. I might just do some of the early quests just to see what level of random rewards are on offer but I won't be scouting any provinces or advancing on the tech tree.
Same applies to the upcoming Halloween event. Quest 30 "Research a Technology". No use to me because I want to remain in the Ages that I am in at the moment.

DeletedUser11207

The happiness at Oceanic level shown in the official Wiki link in the announcement is incorrect. It's showing it as being the same as the Arctic happiness.

LadyHecate

Major-General
Nice looking building but can't see any seasoned players actually building it; it certainly won't be getting any city space on any of my worlds.

DeletedUser4453

Why don´t we ever get a questline where you receive an expansion to build one of the buildings from other questlines..
Way too many buildings with too little space!!

Munzekonza

Master Corporal
Why don´t we ever get a questline where you receive an expansion to build one of the buildings from other questlines..
Way too many buildings with too little space!!

Totally agree with you!
And those avatars more and more but no use of them! They bring no coins, no goods no nothing except you can change them everyday.

DeletedUser6065

Quest # 8: Scout or solve 12 GEx. I guess that means starting now, as my progress in GEx to date is not being acknowledged.
. . . mk