• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Fall 2017

Zanzi the just 55

Master Corporal
So waited patiently for 24th to use all my apples to try to get the upgrades for the mill. 6 tries and 6 blueprints even though odds favor the upgrades (20% vs 10%) and the odds of getting the same for six tries...doesn't happen even in Vegas. Have used my apples before this and only got 2 towers and the only thing that seemed to always come up was BPs. Ok if just starting out but to get Colosseum ones when I'm in Tomorrow sucks. I dont need BPS now. Feels almost as if the basket is rigged. Can be a good event for those just starting out but not for the advanced players and the value of the goods given and the way the apples accumulate( no bonus ones each day) has gone downhill. What do these events really give to the advanced players other than maybe a tower for medals and a reno kit and the odds for that was so low couldn't get...only BPs. Oh well another event to forget about!

Last edited:

vikingraider

Emperor
I feel your pain. I had the same luck in the spring event. But there's probably someone out there who opened 6 baskets and got 6 upgrades.

DeletedUser110179

6 tries without success is only marginally off the pace at 1 win in 5 ...

You really needed to have saved a few more to offset the rigors of a random universe.
Einstein said we should ask ourseves Is The Universe Friendly ?

It may well be only 51% friendly so you really need more to combat the other 49 % of sheer horror and terror .

Large_Red_Apples 300px.png

DeletedUser111589

Used to short events? I'll take these longer events anytime.

Firstly, getting stuck on aiding, donate x number of goods to guild treasury, research technology, aquire/scout province may prove fatal in a one week event.

That isn't a case with long ones. I got stuck on QL 2 Q 14 and it took me 3 days to pass it. By end of second week I have completed event.

(Just replying to some post I saw somewhere on the thread)

DeletedUser14881

I finally finished the Event and... I got say I didn't like it like the others.

OF is being too expensive, who's there knows, and lots of trading is being needed but resources are too scarce on guilds/neighborhood. Seems that nobody has the goods to unlock techs or people just don't want to share.

This means I have to be the massive producer on my own and, as for myself, running 3 factories Bioplastics, Transester Gas, Nanowire and 4 Oyster Ranches and Artificial Scales Artisans 24/7 (and I'm still short on them O_O) I have very little space left to build more Workshops to complete, quickly, the (excessive, I gotta say) number of "Produce X thing Y times" — being Y a very high number, considering...

Or maybe with this very damaged "economy", ask us to Negotiate sectors. Fine, we could defeat units instead... at GE Level IV, not really a thing for many. I myself got stuck with the same quest for days, until reset GE.

It's like this game is going towards the end of the world in terms of sustainability and economy. Don't know how the top players that pretty much only have SoKs manage

Just my two cents...

Zanzi the just 55

Master Corporal
I feel your pain. I had the same luck in the spring event. But there's probably someone out there who opened 6 baskets and got 6 upgrades.
I hear you Viking Raider but all the events last year were a whole lot better and a player stood a fighting chance of gaining something of value that they saved for. The events have gotten more numerous and the gifts won are so much poorer this year. It's almost if Inno wants everyone to buy diamonds to accumulate more apples which in itself are becoming scarcer. Not everyone's hood or friends or even guilds(especially if you are a member of a small one) can help you in gaining the amount of apples needed to even try to open a chest. I certainly finished this event fairly fast and thus the bonus apples were gone so I was left with the people I was tied in with. Even the bonus apples that were given last year to your city every 24 hours was taken away. I refuse to buy diamonds to try to gain something that In all probability would not be given to me and I would just be out the cash. Sorry Inno! All these events seem to be directed to those just starting out in the game as far as the rewards that are offered. My inventory is full of things that I will never use now. If these events are made to be for everyone even those of advanced eras, then give something that people playing in those eras can really use. I already have almost all of the GBs blueprints for example and gaining 30 more duplicates with six tries at opening chests is really not needed which is what happened. Just try to equalize the events so that everyone playing the game can possibly benefit from entering the events. Maybe that's one of the reasons that so many say they will not play the events any more. Everything is skewed in Inno's favor now and they still try for more and don't really care about maybe trying to possibly please the players a little more. Just my two cents!

DeletedUser111282

I'd just like to inform that I stopped playing the event in the middle of the 2nd questline. I wasn't able to "visit 10 taverns" because I currently have 0 friends (by choice). Oh well.

DeletedUser111589

Got 5 wishing wells in a row on one world, on second one it took me 6 baskets for 1st well, almost completed observatory BPs there.

While on main world, renovation kits, store buildings, one up kits were in abundance and I wanted 4th SoI and observatory BP.

DeletedUser110179

I'd just like to inform that I stopped playing the event in the middle of the 2nd questline. I wasn't able to "visit 10 taverns" because I currently have 0 friends (by choice). Oh well.
Interesting way of playing ...

I was saving for todays prize SoK and now i opend 12 baskets (135 apple) and get 0 SoK's...but I get 5 victory towers, 2 store buildings, 1x20fp and 4 sets of blueprints ccc

DeletedUser110179

Wow, that's rough ... but you should win 5 daily specials (from Great Baskets) over the entire event (without spending ) ... if you managed to collect 3,400+ .

vikingraider

Emperor
I was saving for todays prize SoK and now i opend 12 baskets (135 apple) and get 0 SoK's...but I get 5 victory towers, 2 store buildings, 1x20fp and 4 sets of blueprints ccc

Just an update to earlier, I opened 10 baskets today and got 6 SoK's, one up kit, reno kit, victory tower and 5 bp's. So today my luck was in. But I was at the other end with the spring event.

DeletedUser110195

Oh Inno...you got some 'splaining to do! On 17/20 in the third quest line, why does it not say 20, 5 minute productions if fastest productions don't include 4 hour in goods buildings?

DeletedUser96901

Oh Inno...you got some 'splaining to do! On 17/20 in the third quest line, why does it not say 20, 5 minute productions if fastest productions don't include 4 hour in goods buildings?
because 5 minutes is faster than 4 hours

how can 4 hours ever be the fastest when there is 5 minutes ?

DeletedUser110195

because 5 minutes is faster than 4 hours

how can 4 hours ever be the fastest when there is 5 minutes ?
Because you could press your goods buildings into event quest service and the wording of the quest suggested the shortest production of any building with active production would count.

DeletedUser111351

Because you could press your goods buildings into event quest service and the wording of the quest suggested the shortest production of any building with active production would count.
The bigger question is, did it fail because it wasn't a 5-min production or because pure goods buildings aren't considered production buildings?