• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Historical Questline Historical Questline - Galileo Galilei

DeletedUser4727

Hey guys,

This thread is for discussions and questions around our upcoming Historical Questline, Galileo Galilei!

Check out the full announcement here, and I'll add links to the Wiki as soon as we have them available.

Thanks!

Richard

Is this one we can romp through, or is it a quest-a-day event? (If the latter, I won't be able to do it, I'll be on a big boat in the middle of the Caribbean, with no internet.... and probably too much booze....)

DeletedUser110179

Quest 8: " Scout a Province OR Solve 12 Guild Expedition encounters " and " Recruit 5 units from your age or 8 from the previous age "
Quest 12: " Gain control over a province OR Donate 900 goods from your era to your Guild Treasury from your stockpile " and " Activate 3 Boosts OR Spend 30 Forge Points "

The quests are pretty much user friendly and should allow everyone's participation.

Is this one we can romp through, or is it a quest-a-day event?
The quests will be presented without any time delay.
Enjoy your trip to the Caribbean ... sounds like a good one.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser110179

Galileo_Building - Sundial Spire.png

What are the size specs on the new sundial house

Sundial Spire (2 x 3) same space as Sacred Sky Watch (3 x 2) ... different orientation.

LadyHecate

Major-General
From today's Changelog on Beta:
  • Added the Sundial Spire to the Aid priority list
Just in case you were worried that it would never get motivated!

Quest 8: " Scout a Province OR Solve 12 Guild Expedition encounters " and " Recruit 5 units from your age or 8 from the previous age "
Quest 12: " Gain control over a province OR Donate 900 goods from your era to your Guild Treasury from your stockpile " and " Activate 3 Boosts OR Spend 30 Forge Points "

The quests are pretty much user friendly and should allow everyone's participation.

This poses a real problem for a noob. I have just moved from bronze to iron age soooo...Quest 8, I need to complete fighting an entire province to scout another OR solve 12 guild expeditions but I must come back in 3 days, 17 hours because I have just joined the guild? In any case, both tasks are impossible without any any iron age troops to do so yet or boosts from GBs - this quest may be a non runner for the smaller guy. Quest 12 ... aghh...another province or donate 900 goods - like that will happen any day soon for my level ;)

DeletedUser110195

Isn't it better to worry about it beforehand? Players with more decorations than brains might have problems getting it motivated on a regular basis :D
Actually they don't. You could have event buildings, surrounded by thousands of decorations, the event buildings will get aided first, the algorithm targets specials before anything else.

DeletedUser110179

Actually they don't. You could have event buildings, surrounded by thousands of decorations, the event buildings will get aided first, the algorithm targets specials before anything else.
Quite so ... but you will lose out on a multitude of double-coin-collect on houses.

DeletedUser110195

Quite so ... but you will lose out on a multitude of double-coin-collect on houses.
Everyone should have the goal of eliminating houses via inno tower, the habitat(and a field of tribal squares upon hitting modern era)

Blitz Epidemic

Warrant Officer
Scout a Province OR Solve 12 Guild Expedition encounters - There is a glitch on this quest. Most of us are already finished with GE and when this showed up it didn't take into account we already finished all the encounters. The last event took into account this factor.