• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Summer Event 2017

Hmmm, that sounds worrying, so the palace (which when next to 4 other set buildings produces coins, supplies, medals, goods & FP) can be plundered for it's entire production in one go?
I haven't found an available Palace to plunder yet (I have a town on βeta) but yes, it will make it a lovely prize. I would guess that Inno considered this carefully and decided that if you are going to have such buildings, you either need to be logging in on time to collect, or need to make sure of a very good defence force (the latter being probably impossible against everyone who might be in your neighbourhood); it will certainly make those defensive boosts more worthwhile having, for the weeks when you are at the bottom of the neighbourhood!

DeletedUser16112

One huge positive feedback for the devs is that the sets in the summer event are much, much easier to expand into different configurations depending on your needs. You can focus on happiness, goods or FP with the palace set. The fountain set you can skip the centerpiece and achieve SoK efficiency with the side pieces (2 of FP one and both of the small). For example.

The cherry garden set, in comprison, was much trickier to use differently than the default setup.

If the devs want a big gold star, they should make set pieces more "centered" on their footprint to make even non-standard setups look good. Putting an Eastern tower on the west side looks awkward because it is off-center so it will look good on the east side.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser111234

I wonder about Maharani Pari's 8th quest, "Finish each of the production options once". At first I took it to mean the 5m, 15m, 1h, 4h, 8h, 1d (6 options), but I've finished all 6 of them and the counter is stuck at 5/6. The tooltip's not helpful and there is no way to double-check it that won't consume an extra day, as I've done all the above multiple times since yesterday (except the 1d, which I've done once). Any insights?

I wonder about Maharani Pari's 8th quest, "Finish each of the production options once". At first I took it to mean the 5m, 15m, 1h, 4h, 8h, 1d (6 options), but I've finished all 6 of them and the counter is stuck at 5/6. The tooltip's not helpful and there is no way to double-check it that won't consume an extra day, as I've done all the above multiple times since yesterday (except the 1d, which I've done once). Any insights?
I agree that being told how many out of 6 is not very helpful. I have completed successfully on two worlds so I would assume that you've not done them all and redo at least the longer ones, like the 4 & 8 hour and the day: tomorrow's quest can be completed in 5 minutes, so it isn't as though you won't catch up.

DeletedUser110179

I wonder about Maharani Pari's 8th quest, "Finish each of the production options once". At first I took it to mean the 5m, 15m, 1h, 4h, 8h, 1d (6 options), but I've finished all 6 of them and the counter is stuck at 5/6.
Interesting ... and tricky.

I set 2 Blacksmith on 24 hrs ... a day before the quest (just in case I mouse over and collect by accident). In the end, one of my Special Buildings triggered the 24 hr supply option (many hrs before the Blacksmith).

STOP RELEASING NEW CRAP AND FIXED UP THE GB PLATFORM
Crap is good ... but fixing the Pyramids still gives you a useless mountain of rock for tourists to pay and see.
The Egyptians would have been better served by dams during times of drought.

A good intro to Early Age goods.

Last edited by a moderator:

Boorg

Captain
Boy, talk about stingy; now there's only one or maybe two of the good prizes on the wheel. And, seeing 2 champs in two different slots on the wheel, well, that's just, you guessed it, Stingy!

So you consider two Champs on the wheel are too much?

How about three Champs on the wheel!!!!

upload_2017-7-6_3-32-28.png

It's random, guys! That means you can get three or four champions on a wheel.

But guess what .. the ability to refresh the wheel is given to you.

Talking of random, just yesterday, I had a wheel that had a Palace, another part of the palace set, a part of the fountain set (the last piece I was missing), a bazaar, 20 fps, the ever-present booby prize (the portrait) and some other good stuff. I almost cried because I only had 5 tickets to pick up as much as I could.

Sometimes it's good, sometimes not, and sometimes it's good for one player but not for another. You can always refresh the wheel, or simply come back any time later over the next two weeks. What is so hard to understand about that?

DeletedUser110175

Hey...will one palace and 4 eastern towers work! (for fps)....or 1palace, 2 eastern, 2 western..

It will work in so far as producing something but buildings in a set only gain the set benefits for each different building in the set that they are adjacent to.

So

{East Tower} {Palace}{East Tower}
Would give each East Tower one extra buildings happiness and the Palace would also get just one extra building's effect, so would supply both coins and supply.

Put a West Tower along with one of the East Towers will give the East Tower 3x happiness, the West Tower would get 3x happiness also, and the Palace would give its third bonus - medals.

The ONLY way to get FPs from the palace is to surround it with one each of East Tower, West Tower, Jungle Pond and Playground. Any other of the five touching the Palace in addition will not cause the Palace to get anything extra.

{East Tower} {Palace}{West Tower}{East Tower}
Would give the left-hand East Tower one extra buildings happiness; the Palace would get two building's effect; the West Tower would also have two buildings effect (so getting the full happiness); the right-hand East Tower would also get just one extra buildings happiness.

TLDR;
Try to get a full set of the buildings to maximise the benefits. Any extra that you get, you can play around with to get the best out of them that suits your needs.

vikingraider

Emperor
Does anyone know where the maps are that someone produced showing how to maximise rewards from multiple sets please? I can't seem to find it.

DeletedUser110179

Does anyone know where the maps are that someone produced showing how to maximise rewards from multiple sets please? I can't seem to find it.
CHAPTER 11 – Review of high efficiency FPs mining

These are patterns that can be used to obtain high efficiency FPs mining and elements can be obtained in large quantities. They are arranged in increasing FPs/square order.

22 size (Bazzar)

2 fps
0 goods
0% attack
0.091 fps/square
0.000 goods/square
0.000 %attacl/square

View attachment 12605

36 size (Cherry)

5 fps
5 goods
5% attack
0.139 fps/square
0.139 goods/square
0.139 %att/square

View attachment 12606

32.5 size (Terrace)
5fps
0 goods
0% attack
0.154 fps/square
0.000 goods/square
0.000 %attacl/square

View attachment 12607

5 size (Shrine)
1 fp
0 goods
0% attack
0.2 fps/square
0.000 goods/square
0.000 %attacl/square

View attachment 12608

45 size (Indian)

6 fps
10 goods
0% attack
0.133 fps/square
0.222 goods/square
0.000 %attacl/square

View attachment 12609

75 size (Indian)

12 fps
10 goods
0% attack
0.160 fps/square
0.266 goods/square
0.000 %attacl/square

View attachment 12610

165 size (Indian)
32 fps
30 goods
0% attack
0.194 fps/square
0.181 goods/square
0.000 %attacl/square

View attachment 12611

121 size (Indian)
24 fps
30 goods
0% attack
0.198 fp/square
0.248 goods/square
0.000 %attacl/square

View attachment 12612

48 size (Cherry)
10 fps
10 fps
5% attack
0.208 fps/square
0.208 goods/square
0.104 %attac/square

View attachment 12613

115 size (Indian)
24 fps
30 goods
0% attack
0.209 fp/square
0.261 goods/square
0.000 %attacl/square

View attachment 12614

375 size (Indian)
80 fps
110 goods
0% attack
0.213 fp/square
0.293 goods/square
0.000 %attacl/square

View attachment 12615

98 size (Indian)
22 fps
30 goods
0% attack
0.224 fps/square
0.306 goods/square
0.000 %attack/square

View attachment 12616

Current best:
1) Highest value / square = 48 square unit (Cherry) or 98 size unit (Indian)
2) Best easy to implement FPs/square = 375 square unit (Indian)
3) Small premium + high value = 121 square unit (Indian)

DeletedUser16112

Another thing that I like with the Indian set is that there are good-looking decorations that can't be polished.

I like decorations, I just don't want them to take a polivation from more important things.

Boorg

Captain
It is very frustrating when one is half-way or more through the wheel with 20 or more tickets spent and the wheel gets refreshed. I strongly feel that the Refresh Button in such Events should be disabled while the wheel is spinning and the Refresh Button should have a few seconds (3 or 4 seconds) delay from when the wheel stops spinning before it becomes active thereby giving time to collect the prize won and spin again if desired.

joesoap

Major-General
i think i might be really unlucky but i am having such a hard time even finding the elephant fountain on wheels, all the other pieces seem to appear several times a day

DeletedUser110195

I'd say you're just unlucky jo, I've had series of refreshes on some worlds that saw the elephant fountain(center piece)on the wheel three times running...and after I'd already won the damned thing.

DeletedUser4727

I'm unlucky too, that's the only piece I'm missing from both sets at this point.