• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #8 2017-06-26

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser109510

I seem to remember a forum post - but I can't immediately find it

DeletedUser110195

Inno Tower, Lotus Temple, Dynamic Tower, the Arc, the Lighthouse, Babel, Royal Albert Hall, Alcatraz(perhaps not this if you don't fight all or even most of your GE encounters). At level 10 that would be a lot of goods per day at no cost, as well as 45k supplies and 50k coins.

DeletedUser110195

Not solely GBs(that was on O world)but he has no normal buildings.

DeletedUser110195

For you, because you're a fighter, inno tower, lotus temple, dynamic tower, alcatraz and the arc, in that order is how I'd do it: population/fp, happiness/coin, supplies/goods(1 per motivate/polish of the age of the building), happiness/unattached troops(random from any military building in your city) and finally, goods/improved GB contribution rewards.

DeletedUser110195

The arc certainly is, chateau increases quest rewards, which you could cconsider a game changer when it comes around to diamonds and you get double or better.

In order to have them you need space to build them, and for that you need inno tower and lotus temple, to give population, and the happiness that population wants.

vikingraider

Emperor
Arc and chateau go hand in hand I think. If you wanted to, Chateau can give endless fp which can be invested and give even greater rewards, thanks to the Arc.

DeletedUser110195

Huh? You don't get contribution rewards for building your own GBs :P

vikingraider

Emperor
If you keep the repeating quests going you'll build up a decent supply of fp thanks to chateau. These 'free' fp can be donated in others GB's with a bigger return than you invested, thanks to Arc.

DeletedUser110195

I don't see FPs as quest rewards often enough to be significant...I think I see diamonds more often than FPs. 0_o

DeletedUser110195

Yeeeeeeah 10 FPs isn't really an impressive amount in GB contributions.

vikingraider

Emperor
I think we're not talking about the same thing? If you just keep doing the repeating quests and aborting the one's you don't want to do, you'll build up a decent supply of 5fp packages. You can then stick these in someone else's Arc for example and get say 240fp back from 200 invested.

DeletedUser110195

If you sit in an age long enough and do all its side quests, or abort them, you start getting recurring quests, which can't really be completed fast enough to make viking's thought on it accurate. You may get a 5 FP pack(with a 100% boost from Chateau De Frontenac gives 10) but you won't be able to complete the three recurring quests more than once a day each, so at best, you get 30 extra FP...which isn't bad, but won't make you a competitor against people who have a hundred SoKs among other things.

Status
Not open for further replies.