• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Beta server access?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rjs66

Lieutenant
on the browser version the language selection (on the login screen) has the beta server listed as one of the options
is there something similar on the app ?
just a thought as i don't have the app

on the browser version the language selection (on the login screen) has the beta server listed as one of the options
is there something similar on the app ?
just a thought as i don't have the app
Yes! I had not thought to look in the language selector.

Now, the problem seems to be that I need specific registration, since I get the message "Incorrect player name" when trying to access the beta (zz) server, or does my sign-up on the en server not count?

Amy Steele

General
You'll need to make a new account on the beta (zz) server as the 2 are entirely separate. You can however use the same account name and login details as you use on EN if you wish

Just select the beta server (last option) on the language selection, then on the login screen, tap 'Add a new account' at the bottom left

You'll need to make a new account on the beta (zz) server as the 2 are entirely separate. You can however use the same account name and login details as you use on EN if you wish

Just select the beta server (last option) on the language selection, then on the login screen, tap 'Add a new account' at the bottom left
Thank you for the clarification, Amy.

DeletedUser

It would make sense if we all receive a VF city per default for ultimate testing of new eras.
I don’t feel like playing there.

Status
Not open for further replies.