• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #7 2017-06-19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amy Steele

General
Dear all,

As we had a winner last week, we start again with a new prize this week. The prize will be:

Any Premium Culture building from your age or below

All the usual rules apply. As this is no longer a rollover, we will revert to 2 minutes either side of the chosen time for a win.

Good luck everyone! This week's competition will close on June 25th at 11pm UK time.

DeletedUser110195

Wait a minute....there's second and third place prizes? AAAAAAAMY! Where's my second place prize?? :P

Amy Steele

General
Wait a minute....there's second and third place prizes? AAAAAAAMY! Where's my second place prize?? :P

the competiton format is winner take all, with the twist that there can be many winners - so there can be many first prize winners, but there are no second prize winners. Unfortunately your closest posts to the chosen time were just slightly more than the 4 minutes plus or minus allowed last week :P

I claimed pity points last week, john.

Interestingly, my post that won was me rambling on about trying to fit things in my town, and the mess it made of a once-orderly layout. Now I have to push things around to get another GB in!

Oh, the horrors of it all ;)

DeletedUser110195

the competiton format is winner take all, with the twist that there can be many winners - so there can be many first prize winners, but there are no second prize winners. Unfortunately your closest posts to the chosen time were just slightly more than the 4 minutes plus or minus allowed last week :P
I thought I added enough silly to my post that you wouldn't take it seriously...oh well...updating the recipe for next time. ;)

DeletedUser108047

ok :) Of course every time I post - it gives you an extra ppportunity to win by posting in return...

Incidents? I'm wondering what they are, let alone looking for them!

Edit:
Ah, I understand now.

I hadn't realised they came up other than during events, like the Spring Lanterns did. I'll go hunt for some!

Status
Not open for further replies.