• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Already Suggested: 80 Friends Invite

• Thread starter DeletedUser107699
  • Start date

DeletedUser107699

I would like the developers to edit the rule on the 80 invitations we get for friends. I have been playing FOE for a few years now and i have no more invitations available for quite some time. Our friends list has been increased to 100 since i started playing but not the invitations. I would like to recommend a yearly refresh of the invitations we are allotted. Not sure if many other seasoned players feel the same way but that's my thought for the day :D

MickeyDee

Private
I would like the developers to edit the rule on the 80 invitations we get for friends. I have been playing FOE for a few years now and i have no more invitations available for quite some time. Our friends list has been increased to 100 since i started playing but not the invitations. I would like to recommend a yearly refresh of the invitations we are allotted. Not sure if many other seasoned players feel the same way but that's my thought for the day :D
What a great idea! Increase invite numbers please...we all need more friends.

DeletedUser16126

-1, The current implementation causes that stronger players have to accept invitations of lower players. So increasing the 80 invite would cause a decrease in solidarity between the players. And mainly the top 100 will aid eachother, and the rest doesn't have the opportunity to interact with the better players anymore.
I don't see a reason why there's now a need to more friends. I know many have SoK farms and have problems to get everything motivated. So the best solution for this, is just be more active in helping others yourself instead of just increasing the list. and continue to play in a lazy way...

Caellum

Private
once you have used your 80 invites which can happen quite quickly what happens if players leave the game, or if you delete a friend do you get the invite back? the game has been running a good white and many of my original friends have moved on yet when or if i delete them i don't appear to regain the invite, can any one enlighten me.

once you have used your 80 invites which can happen quite quickly what happens if players leave the game, or if you delete a friend do you get the invite back? the game has been running a good white and many of my original friends have moved on yet when or if i delete them i don't appear to regain the invite, can any one enlighten me.
So long as you have 79 or less on your friends bar, you should be able to invite someone else. If you can't, contact support ingame.

If you have accepted some invites from others and so gone above 80, then removing one will not allow you to invite anyone else. That is what this suggestion is about, I think: being allowed to have 80 friends you invited regardless of how many friends you have.

DeletedUser110708

What is really needed is a small tiny icon (could be something like a handshake) on the friends list to indicate did we invite them (ie) part of our 80. To invite more I have several times had to just delete friends at random until "the more than 80 "error message doesn't pop up and have frequently got emails asking why I deleted them. Most unsatisfactory as it stands.

DeletedUser96844

Developers need to change the settings for this.. and allow players to send out 80 invites regardless of numbers on friends list..
the game has more players now and newer players are struggling to get higher level players on their lists..

keep the max at 160 as it is now but allow 80 invites out / 80 inbound accepts
perhaps with a separate tally for each.. it could show on friends list as 78 / 69 for example showing invites sent and invites accepted

DeletedUser6065

Wrote it before, will write it again:

First - Get the Guild Members off the Friends List for Tavern visitation rights. Ridiculous. One would assume fellow Guildies would automatically be welcome in Tavern. Then - we'll discuss adding to the number of people you may invite. Adding to the friend invites number before clearing up the Guildies will only make the issue of 'too much clicking already' worse.
. . . mk

Kwisatz Haderach

Chief Warrant Officer
If you asked me 6 months ago i gived you a +1, but now is -1. Why?

Because when you are starting the game you can easily get 140 friends, but when you playing further, and will be strong, then you wil have only 80 friends. Why? Simply because you are strong, and if you wana trade or exchange FP, you will add that players in your friends list...so 80 active players vs 140 players that half are inactive = fair play? :)

More are playing this game, more are see, that you must play more than 1 year to see why is some things like that.