• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #1 2017-05-08

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser110195

Hah! Guess I'm too old now, I associate dark ages with Roman legions thanks to Age of Empires and Empire Earth.

DeletedUser9168

seeing as we can use this thread to post anything - can anyone give me a link to a priority list for Aiding buildings?

DeletedUser110195

I didn't know such a thing existed...I just go supplies/coins/happiness unless they specify what to polivate, of the age I'm trying to get blueprints for and if not, the best thing they have.

AhLiHo

Private
i think it would be this time .... bring it on home .... oh and ESF = Eurovision Song Festival (or Contest) .... and we all know how that ended ...

DeletedUser9168

I didn't know such a thing existed...I just go supplies/coins/happiness unless they specify what to polivate, of the age I'm trying to get blueprints for and if not, the best thing they have.
this is off the Wiki, but i'm sure i've seen something somewhere on here that explained priority in a bit more detail

• How does the aid button work exactly?
    • Buildings like “Shrine of Knowledge” hat trigger an additional effect when motivated/polished (most recent age) are prioritized.
    • If there are no such buildings available or all of them are already polished/motivated, the feature will enhance a random building from the most recent age.

AhLiHo

Private
if i like the winning reply on this post ... do i get a consolation prize ..... (rule # on abuse of likes)

DeletedUser9168

Worth trying to butter up Amy Steele a little ............

amy acrostic name poem.JPG

DeletedUser110195

Oh, you mean what will the aid button do...that wiki article seemed to cover it nicely, because after special buildings it seems completely random...it's too bad the aid algorithm doesn't emphasize supplies, then coins, then cultural/decorations.

Amy Steele

General
In before the bell?

Just! First and last - that's quite a feat!

This week's time was:

#1.PNG

No-one quite managed to post at the exact time, or within 2 minutes either side, though @lady-lexis came soooo close with the very first post in the thread :o

The prize will therefore roll over to next week's competition, which will start tomorrow, so keep a look out for the new thread!

Good luck everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.