• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Planning: Preparing for the Event

• Thread starter DeletedUser12400
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser12400

[ Contact Support | Ignore Forum Feature | Event Planning ]

events.png
  1. Prepare at least 3 production buildings, with production set to 24h, 4 buildings with production set for 8 hours and 2 buildings with production set to 1 hour.
  2. Don’t motivate at least 30 people at least 24 hours before the start of the event.
  3. Prepare coins in a quantity that will let you buy at least 4 forge points.
  4. Prepare production at least 20 of goods, or be ready to accept trade offers.
  5. Prepare production of coins and supplies or have in anything you can remove (or create a place to put and remove anything to get such quantities).
  6. Prepare scout province (you can even send it before the event, but do not go on the map until you get the right quest!).
  7. Prepare goods required to take at least 3 provinces.
  8. Prepare one technology that you will be able to immediately finish.
If you count on receiving greater rewards (goods, coins and supplies, and most of all diamonds in larger quantities), prepare the Great Building Chateau Frontenac (raise it to the highest possible / necessary level).

Do you have any ideas on how I could improve the guide? Leave Your Comment Below!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser108379

I would say, the best way to prepare for an event is to get the list of quests :rolleyes:

And for most events it is sufficient to be prepared for scouting, taking of sectors and doing a research. There is nothing to gain in finishing an event in the shortest time possible, to reach the end in the given timeframe is all that is needed.

BTW I really would hope that quests, that require to buy sectors would be less. I want to fight for the sectors not buy it. But I have never seen a quests that demands to fight for a sector, always have to buy them. :(

DeletedUser106696

I don't think having all the supply buildings ready for harvest is really necessary: I'd rather say clear a space sufficient for 4 blacksmiths and have them do whatever the quest giver tells you to do. Timelines are always generous enough to do the productions...

I would also add a general note to keep tech and map in sync - If you always conquer anything you can and find yourself on the map 2 ages ahead of your tech, you will struggle if an event comes along at an inconvenient time.

Status
Not open for further replies.