• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

LAZARUS

DeletedUser107583

LAZARUS.png

Coming together is a beginning. Keeping together is progress.
Working together is success. Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful,
committed people can change Houndsmoor.

We are not a guild for solo-minded players. We work together as a team in order to accomplish all of our goals.
To accomplish this, we need enthusiastic and dedicated players who thrive in GvG & GE. If that sounds like you,
then we will be happy to have you as part of our guild. For more information, please contact 'bushcoolie4eva'.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser111337

I've joined this guild and love the positive spirit! The guildies are all very welcoming and it really surprised me how they celebrate each others' wins and keep positive!

It makes me want to do more for the guild. If you like to work hard for the guild and be loyal towards its sole goal for growth and follow the guild guidelines, then this guild is great! If you're positive and love to chat when you have free time - that's also very welcomed too! Hope everyone has fun and finds a good fit to keep playing the game! I've been in a few guilds from a few different worlds and I have found what I like in guilds. If love the banter, but most importantly I love GE so I do like a guild that focuses on a minimum play in GE. :) if this is you also - please join us!

DeletedUser107583

Clearly visible to it's members, Lazarus is built on team work and great chemistry. Working together to get the job done. A bunch of very hard working players that can play hard but at the same time know when to have fun. A steadily growing guild, Lazarus will stop at nothing to attain the success that it so much deserves and desires.

If interested in becoming part of the Lazarus family, feel free to contact "bushcoolie4eva" or "ravi2307" in-game for an invite