• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Profile on Mobile and Achievements

DeletedUser

oh so maybe i miss read something went to my profile an there is no change an no achievements am i missing something??
Indeed.
Helloooooo support? You should be telling US when updates are delayed for some reason, not visa versa! :rolleyes:What's going on?

DeletedUser

On the us forums, it was stated that it will be delayed until 1/22 due to a bug that was found

DeletedUser4727

Hey guys

Sorry a miscommunication and assumption on my part thought this change had already been adjusted on my original announcement. Yes achievements was moved to the update next week due to a bug found.

Thanks for your patience.

DeletedUser653

Looks fantastic! I'm looking forward.

Please overtype do you copy and paste this to most announcements without even reading the feed back first, please read the feed back and post as a founder and a player not as a mod, it looks like you are going native.

More pointless gimmicks that are intended to pander to peoples narcissism rather than actual game-play.

How about investing some effort into not making pretty front end windows that even a newbie programmer can do, but more into fixing the significant flawed and buggy GvG side of the game. It's so bad most of the time you cant even play it without it freezing up on you at any time of the day, flash times out, then you have to restart browser and even that wont let you login for many minutes while it displays processing ......

You really do need to get you priorities right inno. But I guess fixing bad code is harder than making pretty windows.
agreed

Inno - allowing players to show achievements is ok, but I would far rather you fix PC lag issues please, but since you said all effort would be on mobile devices I am guessing that PC players get nothing any more??
I can even understand that clocks start at zero for everyone, especially for inno to encourage new mobile players. BUT Please Please review the beta feedback and make these "achievements" good for the game and laying down 10k road tiles if not worth anything, getting top fighter of the day is good - get my thoughts??

DeletedUser12400

Im writing as a simple player and it has nothing to do with my position. I dont have anything more to add.

DeletedUser9168

"click the button below to learn more" in my cities, clicking the button below takes me to instagram site
Screen Shot 2017-02-20 at 16.06.44.png

DeletedUser108156

Friends Tavern - Good....Harbour enhancments - Good....New Profile and Achievments - Uggh!!

Irrelavant, pig ugly ugly dross which just makes the game even more bloated and slow.
To be honest I'm somewhat lost for words to describe this, other than 'You cannot be serious....??'

Looks like the design was put out to tender to a bunch of 7 year olds,
it clashes horribly with (the thankfully) good design of the rest of the game.
Introduce any more garish junk like this I'll probably walk away!
And what the hell is the Boy Wonder doing in it??

Now requires extra clicks to get where I want to go - gb's and events - much appreciated....NOT!

You really need to fix the BIG things in this game -
time lags, (very) slow loading, freezes and of course GvG which is no longer worth participating in.
I can't believe you think the 'excuse' that it's the same for everyone else is acceptable -
if I go the shop and there's no beans on the shelf and I'm told 'it's the same for everyone else'
(which is something that I can work out for myself)
that STILL doesn't put beans on the shelf for me to buy does it???

Certainly doesn't inspire me to make any future diamond purchases, however small they might have been.

DeletedUser99371

How about an option to disable the pop up of a completed achievement?

So far, it just seems to slow down city collection, like that shrine that gives bps.

I think this new feature is a waste of time. If any cared for achievements, all they have to do is look at player rankings/fights won/gb levels/medals earned/guild level/guild rank etc, its all there already. If you care to look. An annoying pop up doesn't bring anything but annoyance, to me anyway.

and another thing. that herald icon, the trumpet that lets us know inno has news for us in game. if we read it once on 1 world, do we really need to read it on every world we have a city on?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser653

So far, it just seems to slow down city collection, like that shrine that gives bps.

I think this new feature is a waste of time. If any cared for achievements, all they have to do is look at player rankings/fights won/gb levels/medals earned/guild level/guild rank etc, its all there already. If you care to look. An annoying pop up doesn't bring anything but annoyance, to me anyway.

Yes please I would vote to stop a stupid pop up dropping down on my screen when i am collecting. really do not like or need this

DeletedUser108891

I agree the pop up dropping down is annoying, especially with the extra lag, I kept thinking my game had frozen yet again. I would also love to turn it off in settings.

New Menu system accessed via Town Hall is annoying, why is it I need to use extra clicks to get to where I most often use "Event History and Great Buildings". Basic Menu Design and Navigation - Less clicking not more.

Blitz Epidemic

Warrant Officer
Get rid of 'Boost Overview' and make Achievements retroactive. Why should a player whose been here 2+ years be on the same par as someone who joined today.

DeletedUser6974

More pointless gimmicks that are intended to pander to peoples narcissism rather than actual game-play.

How about investing some effort into not making pretty front end windows that even a newbie programmer can do, but more into fixing the significant flawed and buggy GvG side of the game. It's so bad most of the time you cant even play it without it freezing up on you at any time of the day, flash times out, then you have to restart browser and even that wont let you login for many minutes while it displays processing ......

You really do need to get you priorities right inno. But I guess fixing bad code is harder than making pretty windows.
a HUGE +1 +1 +1 +1 !! please Inno, fix the lag in the GvG, please add more levels to the guild levels! please work on what your customers are begging for instead of things like achievements that nobody asked for.
Sieges can not even be placed in the AA map now without crashing and freezing the browser. Complete restart is needed. The entire battle time is riddled with Internal errors and time outs. we need a playable game if you expect achievements to be achieved.
Please stop "Event History" from opening every time i go to another players city and come back to my own. I dont need an Event History of what happened in my city during the 10 seconds i was away! So many things your customers are asking for that you continue to ignore, you need a new marketing department if you are being advised to operate this way.

Praeceptor

Lieutenant Colonel
I've just found a handy siege on the GvG map and I managed to lose to it 25 times in a row. I now have the prestigious Purple Heart Losers Medal that I am proudly displaying on my profile. Why don't we all do that to show Inno what a load of crap this nonsense is?

If anyone wants to know my real achievement in this game, just look at my ranking.

DeletedUser105544

Useless rubbish it is. Nobody asked for this pile of sheet, and I can't figure out who was the blindman whose idea was to introduce something like that.