• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

tournament

DeletedUser110399

I was waiting for another fight in tournament and 15 min. left to fight another person
I close the list and came back after 20min. and there was 24h again without any battle to this guy
any clue ?

thx
adam

DeletedUser106696

Could this be tavern bonus? If you spend enough silver, you're immune from hoodie attacks for 1-3 days (I think)

DeletedUser110399

don't think so , simply waiting when clock let me do another attack in tournament and after this
clock came back to 24 h waiting time again
no chance to do any attack
thx
adam

joesoap

Major-General
maybe the other player has bought the tavern protection shield which means you cant attack him until it runs out

joesoap

Major-General
to enter you can just attack any of your neighbours, beside their picture in the social bar at the bottom of the screen there are 2 crossed swords, click on this, select the 8 units you want to attack with then click on the attack button

DeletedUser110399

to enter you can just attack any of your neighbours, beside their picture in the social bar at the bottom of the screen there are 2 crossed swords, click on this, select the 8 units you want to attack with then click on the attack button
thanks
adam