• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Venice Carnival Event

• Thread starter DeletedUser4727
  • Start date

DeletedUser4727

Hey guys,

This thread is for queries and feedback for our upcoming Venice Carnival event. Check out the full announcement and video here!

Thanks!

DeletedUser108673

Does this mean there isnt a valentines event this year? In other words my tree of love wont be recieving any more upgrades?
If so its for the bin.

LadyHecate

Major-General
Does this mean there isnt a valentines event this year? In other words my tree of love wont be recieving any more upgrades?
If so its for the bin.
The Venice Carnival is this year's Valentine's Event although bears little resemblance to previous iterations. There is no opportunity to upgrade any existing versions of the Tree of Love although I did see one as a potential prize item during the Venice Event on Beta; little point really if no longer able to upgrade.

DeletedUser16112

I hope we get a chance to upgrade our tree of love, I don't have the biggest one yet.

DeletedUser11899

Skipable event of no interest to me. :zzz:
Fortunatelly (for the fighters) the next mini-event to come is really interesting at last so it will reward a kind of Speaker's corner, the Checkmate Square in remembrance of Albert Einstein :lol:

DeletedUser100065

99985f33b15d44689bcbdcbc872ca817.png

You start with 0 so any you do have are won from either quests or just from winning in event thingy

hcharas

Private
Yes, but I can gie one rose three times and it still only says 10. It may be the best score rather than the latest but it's certainly not the sum. It seems to happen across all cities.

DeletedUser110175

That 20 hearts boost is totally not worth it....it took me 19 freaking tries (80 diamonds) to save all my hearts from going to someone else...and I'm not even a diamond player....80 diamonds for 8 rose was totally not worth it for me..

Sigh!...a good day turned into a bad one :( ...please tell me there is going to be SoK in this event as a fixed reward....and I mean not that 5% for 750 stupidity...I'm never ever taking % ever again, grr.. :mad:

...but then again, they'll probably ask 4000 hearts for it.. :?

DeletedUser106696

That 20 hearts boost is totally not worth it....it took me 19 freaking tries (80 diamonds) to save all my hearts from going to someone else...and I'm not even a diamond player....80 diamonds for 8 rose was totally not worth it for me..

Sigh!...a good day turned into a bad one :( ...please tell me there is going to be SoK in this event as a fixed reward....and I mean not that 5% for 750 stupidity...I'm never ever taking % ever again, grr.. :mad:

...but then again, they'll probably ask 4000 hearts for it.. :?

you wish... in Beta they wanted 6250 hearts for it :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Anybody who spends a single diamond on this fiasco of an event gets exactly what they deserve...

DeletedUser

I wouldn't go so far as to call it a fiasco. But the 750 heart chest is pretty ridiculous. You have to spend an average of 15,000 hearts to win one SoK.

DeletedUser110175

I wouldn't go so far as to call it a fiasco. But the 750 heart chest is pretty ridiculous. You have to spend an average of 15,000 hearts to win one SoK.
How is this % chance calculated!?...I had a 10% heart boost, which means 1 in 10 chances...but it took me 19 tries to finally get my own jackpot (side note, over 100 hearts lost if I has gone for the 100% option, not counting the 80 diamonds, which was totally not worth it).....So that 15,000 can get as high as close to 30,000 hearts to win one SoK (which is almost statistically impossible) and likely means they don't want to give out SoKs in this event...which further means this event sucks (fiasco!) for a lot of people..

I know this is not the idea forum but they could make the chest rewards giving out an item 100%, but the "lower costing" items in it rotate with time varying on their rarity (like an SoK disappears in 10-15 mins time frame window and another less rare prize shows up that stays up for 4-8 hrs etc)....Another idea is to make it like a flash sale (like on amazon etc) with only limited number of an item stays in stock and the chest rotates once they are all claimed...they could even further make it so that the chest rotates for a player's account as soon as the players claims 1 of the item ( so no 1 player gets them all, not considering the not so low hearts cost)..

DeletedUser

How is this % chance calculated!?...I had a 10% heart boost, which means 1 in 10 chances...but it took me 19 tries to finally get my own jackpot (side note, over 100 hearts lost if I has gone for the 100% option, not counting the 80 diamonds, which was totally not worth it).....So that 15,000 can get as high as close to 30,000 hearts to win one SoK (which is almost statistically impossible) and likely means they don't want to give out SoKs in this event...which further means this event sucks (fiasco!) for a lot of people..

I know this is not the idea forum but they could make the chest rewards giving out an item 100%, but the "lower costing" items in it rotate with time varying on their rarity (like an SoK disappears in 10-15 mins time frame window and another less rare prize shows up that stays up for 4-8 hrs etc)....Another idea is to make it like a flash sale (like on amazon etc) with only limited number of an item stays in stock and the chest rotates once they are all claimed...they could even further make it so that the chest rotates for a player's account as soon as the players claims 1 of the item ( so no 1 player gets them all, not considering the not so low hearts cost)..

You don't have to open that chest. I'm just going to save up for a 100% chance at prizes I actually want.

DeletedUser110175

You don't have to open that chest. I'm just going to save up for a 100% chance at prizes I actually want.
Thank you...I was having a compulsion disorder to open "that chest"...now your comment has saved me..

In other news, I just saw, they are giving away 2 Observatory blueprints for 650 hearts....gives a whole new meaning to the term "stealing your hearts"..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6065

No great interest whatsoever.
Ya, meebee, whatever.
Not bustin' ass at all.
Only done the first 3.
Good enough.
. . . mk

DeletedUser12153

So when you complete a quest that awards roses and you already have some on your bar then you get nothing if the number on your bar + rewards goes over 11
first time it happened i had 11 on my bar and quest gave 5 after completing quest i still had 11 nothing in inventory either
to test if it was just an accident i did the same on a different server this time i had 8 roses on my bar completed a quest that gives 5 and my bar was still at 8

DeletedUser

The Venice graphics are very pretty BUT the Venice canal I just wasted diamonds on is so small I need a magnifying glass to appreciate it.