• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Need goods will pay forge points.

DeletedUser110176

Hiya I'm looking to get my ARC up and running but need goods for it, i am willing to give 1 forge point for each good. I can come to your guild if need be. Thanks.

DeletedUser109749

You can get full set of arc goods for only 350 FPs all over the en server, if somebody is offering is more than this than you should move to next seller and paying 1750 FPs for full set is just like ruining your game time.

DeletedUser110176

Yes i am on the en server in Odhrorvar wow 350 fp for arc goods, if only I could get them for that, I'd be more than happy giving double that. I recently spent over 500 fps on a set of alcatraz goods, looks like iv been over spending. How would you guys go about advertising about looking for arc goods. Should I get a hit with someone from this thread or will i message some top people in my world? Thanks.

DeletedUser109749

Yes i am on the en server in Odhrorvar wow 350 fp for arc goods, if only I could get them for that, I'd be more than happy giving double that. I recently spent over 500 fps on a set of alcatraz goods, looks like iv been over spending. How would you guys go about advertising about looking for arc goods. Should I get a hit with someone from this thread or will i message some top people in my world? Thanks.

What??? 500 for traz goods, My friend someone is looting you, you are wasting your resources,don't do this mate in future.
I myself sell Traz goods in Jaims for 165 FPs only for full set, i know people sell at high price too but not more than 300-350 for traz goods.

You can advertise in Global that you are in search of arc goods or can message the top 10 of your server,i think TNHenry ,he must be selling or message Tavi the Vanguard , i don't pay there but i have some idea about this world or you can message General Life,he has built a lot of GBs,may be he knows the cheapest and please tell me who sold the goods for 500 FPs, i am gonna file a case for him of cheating and looting a player....lol

or come and make a new city in Jaims, you will get more help here and the cheapest too,you can start from beginning again with no loss

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser110176

I got the goods for my traz off a guy in the guild I'm in at the minute, I would put his name up but I think it's mostly my fault as I was the one who proposed the deal and he just said ok so I can't really blame him lol.
I'd jump on the trade of 2.5 goods per forge point, I also have some goods from postmodern, contemporary and a few from tomorrow I could part exchange in the trade. Even 100 goods here from one player and more goods from another would work, i wouldn't need the hole set of goods off 1 person. Guess I just keep looking (-: Thanks everyone for the responses so far.

On en14 you would be insanely lucky to get goods at 1:4 for arc, most rates for FE are around 2.5:1 or so right now ;)
But yeah you totally got robbed on Traz goods...
Hiya General life, would you be able to trade some goods with me, whether it's 10, 20 or 100 goods anything it's better than nothing. Thanks for the response.

I have sourced biochemical and superconductors but still looking for purified water , algae and nano. Thanks .

On en14 you would be insanely lucky to get goods at 1:4 for arc, most rates for FE are around 2.5:1 or so right now ;)
But yeah you totally got robbed on Traz goods...
Q

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser110168

Hiya General life, would you be able to trade some goods with me, whether it's 10, 20 or 100 goods anything it's better than nothing. Thanks for the response.
I have sourced biochemical and superconductors but still looking for purified water , algae and nano. Thanks .

I would have to check my stocks later, doubtful though. I can give you a couple names if you want to send me a PM though :)

DeletedUser110411

Looking for Arc goods now.... have been quoted 750FP for the set but I already have the Algae.
Anyone able to trade the other 4 goods needed.

DeletedUser114477

heay guys im looking for Traz Goods to trade for Forge point any help r do anyone knows someone that i can txt to find out
gladly appreciate