• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Halloween Event 2016

DeletedUser109697

Hi,

I am stuck in halloween quest 21.
Did read the wiki, tried searching the forum but not clear how to proceed.
The issue is the "Eliminate for space".

According to the description within FoE I need to eliminate a building from my age.
Wiki however : "Activated if a cultural building was built during Quest 20 and if NO graveyard exists in the town by now"

Now I how to find out the following:
I advanced to a new age (Colonial) during quest 10 (research tech tree) and I can build easily a number of building types but the cultural building is a bit more time/FP consuming for me.
Will any building suffice ? Or at least a decoration, goods, production or military ?

DeletedUser

A building from your age can be anything; residential, production, goods, cultural, deco, military or even road.
So long as it is a building of your current age and not a multi-age or no age building.

DeletedUser109697

A building from your age can be anything; residential, production, goods, cultural, deco, military or even road.
So long as it is a building of your current age and not a multi-age or no age building.

Thank you so much for that quick reply.
Half my problems where accidentally solved, obtaining a 100FP relic, so I could research 'colonies' and go cheap from there.

Again, thanks!

Heddwch

Private
I'm stuck on 22. Help needed please.... One of these are made of many. Acquire all the little ones and new lands you'll have plenty. ..

DeletedUser5399

Can someone please help me with the first part of Quest No. 21 "Eliminate for Space"? I already sold the Cultural Building I built to complete the last quest, but didn't get credit for completing the 'Eliminate for Space'. What to do? Thanks for any help. :)

Edit: Just figured it out myself, by just reading the quest again. Gawd! Am I dense or what?? LOL!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Was the cultural building you sold from your current era? The previous quest could be completed by building cultural buildings of varying age depending on the questline variation, but the 'Eliminate for space' quest can only be completed by selling a building of your current age.

DeletedUser108802

If I have a graveyard (old graveyard, or any type of graveyard) in my inventory for Quest 21, and sell a current age building/road instead of placing and selling my graveyard, will I get to keep my original graveyard plus get a new graveyard for the current age building/road I sold, thereby having my original graveyard in my inventory as well as the new graveyard placed in my inventory? What if my graveyard was placed in my city, but I still chose to delete a building/road, would I still get a new graveyard in my inventory, and my original graveyard stay in my city as placed? And I am assuming that if I did get a new graveyard it would be just the regular "graveyard" not an upgraded one, and that whatever graveyard I originally had would remain the same type it originally was (ie. old graveyard would stay old graveyard) and not be upgraded.

DeletedUser108802

Forgive me if this was in one of the messages that were sent out, but my messages have disappeared: If I decide that I do want to upgrade my graveyard, does it have to be placed in my city "prior" to Quest 21? (or basically prior to finishing Quest 20 because it would effectively catapult me into Quest 21)

DeletedUser12400

Forgive me if this was in one of the messages that were sent out, but my messages have disappeared: If I decide that I do want to upgrade my graveyard, does it have to be placed in my city "prior" to Quest 21? (or basically prior to finishing Quest 20 because it would effectively catapult me into Quest 21)
You must place your graveyard before quest 21 in order to receive upgraded version.