• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Summer Event 2016

DeletedUser101009

Would have hoped there would be something at the end of it other than "congratulations you've finished the summer quest" completed #31 then the message....what no pressie :lol:

DeletedUser109221

FOE say the prizes are random but i think that is a load of BULL. Between myself and others I've seen the wheel refreshed at least 50 times and SOK's just don't come up i have seen every other prize come up multiple times. They are using a formula for sure.....WTF

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser96790

So far I got 1 SOK, so I`m happy about that. Saving tickets and waiting to see SOK on the wheel. Not really interested in other stuff, except HoF and renovation kit - are they on the wheel?

DeletedUser97166

So far I got 1 SOK, so I`m happy about that. Saving tickets and waiting to see SOK on the wheel. Not really interested in other stuff, except HoF and renovation kit - are they on the wheel?
Have seen Reno Kits, haven't really been looking for logs so not sure on that one.

DeletedUser97166

Hof, sorry obviously was typing too fast for my own good. I apologise lol

DeletedUser653

Been a great wheel upto yesterday, 4 SOK's and 2 Hideouts 8-) But yesterday fate hit me hard, found a wheel with 4 renew kits and about 10 bits and bobs already taken so with 22 tickets I thought maybe i can get all 4 renew kits, 22 tickets so almost impossible to miss........
22 ticket later there was still 4 renew kits on the wheel and about 6 other segments with one thing left - there was no logic to the wheel at all other than "i will not land on the renew kits" :(
Not seen HOF's yet

DeletedUser15986

Been a great wheel upto yesterday, 4 SOK's and 2 Hideouts 8-) But yesterday fate hit me hard, found a wheel with 4 renew kits and about 10 bits and bobs already taken so with 22 tickets I thought maybe i can get all 4 renew kits, 22 tickets so almost impossible to miss........
22 ticket later there was still 4 renew kits on the wheel and about 6 other segments with one thing left - there was no logic to the wheel at all other than "i will not land on the renew kits" :(

I think someone must have had that same luck on my world where I managed to get 7 Premium Production... Opened the wheel when I logged in and saw it had 4 PPB and pretty much nothing else. Best 7 tickets I've spent in the event in one go.

DeletedUser96790

Just got 2 SOK`s :) Those saved tickets paid off!
Oh, and it turned out "stop" is just to make the wheel stop, it has not effect on the prize.

DeletedUser11899

Not seen HOF's yet

we're on the same boat, 17 tickets wasted on a wheel with 15 remaining prizes (four of them were reno kits) and didnt get a single one :mad:
On all my worlds still havent seen the HoF so I'd say the HoF is not on the wheels, last year either, I think

DeletedUser6065

Love getting the Zeus blueprints.
. . . mk
***Good name for a Country/Western song - ' Love Getting The Zeus' Blues * * *

DeletedUser653

we're on the same boat, 17 tickets wasted on a wheel with 15 remaining prizes (four of them were reno kits) and didnt get a single one :mad:
On all my worlds still havent seen the HoF so I'd say the HoF is not on the wheels, last year either, I think

I think I would have won all 4 if that was me, really bad playing if you missed 15 prizes with 17 tickets!!

DeletedUser7719

Didn't see them the previous years either, it seems Hall of Fames only have come during the Winter and Soccer events, plus this year's Easter Event:
Hall of Fame
Z_MultiAge_CupBonus1.png

• Type: Power-Producing building (only useful for guilds)
  • Size: 3x3
  • Obtainable From: Soccer Event 2014, Winter Event 2014, Winter Event 2015, Easter Event 2016, Soccer Event 2016
- Power is doubled when motivated; can be plundered when not motivated
- Renovation Kit needed to upgrade building...

DeletedUser15986

I'm really pleased not to mention amount of wishing wells in other worlds :)

I have a couple of worlds where I have Wishing Wells (in double figures) that are just sitting in the inventory, on top of the ones in my city... They've become rather bland in the later ages now that the goods they give are next to useless. About the only thing they offer are a few forge points a day (which account for about a 2.5% bonus, given I make 70+ a day) and the periodic diamonds.

DeletedUser12400

I have a couple of worlds where I have Wishing Wells (in double figures) that are just sitting in the inventory, on top of the ones in my city... They've become rather bland in the later ages now that the goods they give are next to useless. About the only thing they offer are a few forge points a day (which account for about a 2.5% bonus, given I make 70+ a day) and the periodic diamonds.
I have 226 WW across 13 worlds and dozen in inventory in main world. In majority of cities I'm at least in PME and the lowest Industrial Age. The main goal is to get some diamonds but i don't mind forge points and medals to open more expansions. If goods are useless then donate to guild to obtain more points.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5180

250 diamonds for the event... Quest 30 I think it was plus 7 x Luau's, 1 x Bazaar, 1 x SoK giving 20 fps a day based on an average 2.5 collections from the Luau's (all in one world) plus 3 x watchfires, premium Arctic cultural and 3 x Queens so been a great event for me :lol: