• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Guild Expeditions

• Thread starter DeletedUser4727
  • Start date

DeletedUser96901

Sorry never came back to you with the answer. Boosts are the same but some of the units in defences are different. Still same level of difficulty but added some variety to the battles. Maybe some combos are more difficult and require tactics different from last week but that's just how tactics work you adapt to the situation.
but that is what I called
wrong troops ?

if the opponent changes you have to take the correct troops
or in other words: you get worse results if you have the wrong troops

:lol:

DeletedUser12400

WTF? Last week I lost 2-3 troops between levels I & 11, this week I lost nearly 40...I don't have all day to sit at a computer screen and manually attack and plan strategy, I use the 'auto-fight' as 95% of all players here. I don't know what your programmers did to make this harder, but fix it and get it back to how it was on day 1 or you'll quickly lose most players, who will eventually get fed up and leave the game.
FFS, i'm not some moron who didn't realize he went up an era or that he is using different troops than he has or is using only rogues...At least give me credit for having a brain before making such silly comments. The simple fact is the battles are harder this week than it was last week. I'm not going to manually fight for coins, supplies, troops and a few goods, as I know most people won't, and I give far, far more Guild Power from my HoFs than I ever could from doing all 3 stages of GE.
Sorry never came back to you with the answer. Boosts are the same but some of the units in defences are different. Still same level of difficulty but added some variety to the battles. Maybe some combos are more difficult and require tactics different from last week but that's just how tactics work you adapt to the situation.
Thank you for the answer.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser108047

Two things:

First - how are the targets actually calculated for each GE? We dropped some members but our first target seems to have increased and we get more power. Is past performance taken into account? Or is it because members have increased in level? I don't want specific details as it would not be good to encourage gaming this new element but it would be good to understand how we can increase our return on involvment by increasing the power recieved per target

Second as a GvG leader I would like to be able to see some stats around player performance and score to use to encourage and improve involvement in GE. It would be good to be able to see in the contributions table:
  • the level each player is on - this could be a new column in the table that has 1, 3 or 3 in it
  • a status bar showing how many completed encounters - this could be a status bar like the health bar showing how many completed for the level
It would also be good to see the guild's best ever results and last expedition results in a table showing:
  • number of guildees involved eg 62/80
  • total GE points achieved
  • total Guild power obtained

DeletedUser7719

Targets and costs to unlock levels are calculated by the number of members and the era they are in (they both increase the more members you have or the higher the era each member is). Your participation in GvG has no effect on either. Note that even though the targets increase with regards to the amount of points needed, the power you gain from each target increases as well (I think it's more beneficial to have more members, even if they all don't participate, for this reason)

DeletedUser105522

Does anybody know who has a higher boost then around 103A/94D which many players have around that mark, i know a few are at the 140A/140D area did the last 2 fights have 100% you faced or was even higher then that, wouidl be good to know as examples to plan out future city strategies

hmm... i am against 105%/105% right now on LVL 3 and my attack/def bonus is lower than yours Rita :/
----------
so, this week IS different... is it just me or seems INNO forces players to spend diamonds on healing your troops between waves? I do manual/auto and i have tons of exp. in fighting... i did many, many different combos on the 3rd last fight (lvl 3) but seems i cant win without healing/reviving some of my troops... 2 waves 105% each with completely different type in each wave... I am in AFE and i wonder if ANY of you completed those last few fights (stones) without any diamond involved..
thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

mariust5

Corporal
I just did the 3rd from last battle , i used 1 AFE Champion and 7 Rogues , i have 124% att 65% def and finished just with the loss of 1 Rogue .

Just make sure you keep the Champ back for the first wave .

DeletedUser105522

I just did the 3rd from last battle , i used 1 AFE Champion and 7 Rogues , i have 124% att 65% def and finished just with the loss of 1 Rogue .

Just make sure you keep the Champ back for the first wave .

i just got it without healing..
2RGs+ @ 2AF champs+ 4rogues ---- and i lost only 3 units total after both waves... :)
------
@Beast: difinitely not you PoS, lol

DeletedUser109096

hmm... i am against 105%/105% right now on LVL 3 and my attack/def bonus is lower than yours Rita :/
----------
so, this week IS different... is it just me or seems INNO forces players to spend diamonds on healing your troops between waves? I do manual/auto and i have tons of exp. in fighting... i did many, many different combos on the 3rd last fight (lvl 3) but seems i cant win without healing/reviving some of my troops... 2 waves 105% each with completely different type in each wave... I am in AFE and i wonder if ANY of you completed those last few fights (stones) without any diamond involved..
thanks!
you against yourself

DeletedUser12400

:blush::blush::blush:
upload_2016-6-4_13-39-37.png