• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Blatent cheating please sort it out.

• Thread starter DeletedUser108673
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser108673

Here
are some names from Norasil server. I found these groups because i keep seeing the same names pop up time after time in my hood , in my friends , in my guild everywhere. Also note i found some of the groups because they are donating to other groups gbs.
Tell me its coincidence , tell me you cant prove anything .... Just dont call me stupid this is OBVIOUS!!!!
I list over 200 names here!!!! All clearly linked.
upload_2016-4-6_5-39-54.png

upload_2016-4-6_5-40-29.png

upload_2016-4-6_5-41-9.png

upload_2016-4-6_5-41-31.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser108673

There are a lot more if you do searches for....
leopold
achaeus
damaris

Im sure there are more but im bored of it now its sickening

Tanmay11

Warrant Officer
you probably will get told that they can't disclose what actions have been taken because of privacy laws
and also a warning in forums because posting names is against privacy laws.....
tbh this game needs some serious rules overhaul.
cheaters hardly get punished. even if there is clear cut evidence from my past experience
even if they do...they take a lot of time and after damage has already been done to the game.
as they say "justice delayed is justice denied".

DeletedUser108673

you probably will get told that they can't disclose what actions have been taken because of privacy laws
and also a warning in forums because posting names is against privacy laws.....

Its not like i moaned about a player and then named them all i did was post sections of the leaderboard that anyone can see

DeletedUser108673

You are all free to draw your own conclusions from my screenshots

DeletedUser108047

aren't these all just system generated names - when you create your account if you don't chose a playing name - it just gives you one? Not sure there is a conspiracy here

DeletedUser108673

And where is your point? Seriously... Keeping track on other players it's a bit weird...

You think?? I put plenty hours into this game to play fair i like to see if others are doing the same.
I dont spend my life snooping around looking for cheats but when certain things ring alarm bells i notice them I apologise for being observant.

DeletedUser100065

They are indeed the automatic names given by the app, however now someone has reported possible cheating some mugs gonna have to go check them all :hide:

deathadder4

Private
why dont they introduce a punkpuster soft wear so your programe files get checked and if u use scripts you get panned !

DeletedUser110603

This thread will be closed, as mentioned above, we have a number of automatically generated names for players who join from the app and these would appear to fit that category.
However if you believe otherwise please report via support, the forum is not the place to discuss this,

Thankyou

Status
Not open for further replies.