• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Easter Event 2016

DeletedUser107425

So disappointed that all I seem to get as gifts from the Easter event are Colour Guards which are currently useless and what I should do with 6 of them I really don't know.

DeletedUser97688

I was lucky enough to only win 2, though I did build both and waste a few days of Traz recruitments on them...luckily I came to my senses when redesigning my city and so now just have the one - but still, I think they shoudl cap the amount of times you can win a special building to 3. Most people don't want more than a few. And, this way, the people who do can spend diamonds to get more...come on, Inno - diamonds are like your favourite thing!!

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
I was lucky enough to only win 2, though I did build both and waste a few days of Traz recruitments on them...luckily I came to my senses when redesigning my city and so now just have the one - but still, I think they shoudl cap the amount of times you can win a special building to 3. Most people don't want more than a few. And, this way, the people who do can spend diamonds to get more...come on, Inno - diamonds are like your favourite thing!!

I completely support this

the fact that even paying customers can be screwed over is stupid. There should be a cap to how many of the special buildings you get before they are removed.

DeletedUser98710

I have finished 29 quests and it says I have finished the event. How do I get to 30 to collect the final 2 eggs?

DeletedUser97688

There must have been some days that you missed out on the second bonus quests - they can only be completed on the same day that they are announced.

DeletedUser96901

time-machines-through-er-time-20100325065957774.jpeg

DeletedUser14914

This year the Easter Event SUCKED !!!! , sorry to be so negative but as someone else has already said , its somewhat lacklustre , no choice in what prizes , and there seemed to be NO Parity with the wilderness eggs , I play on Houndsmoor , Cirgard and Dinegu , on 1 world I would log in and find maybe 1 or 2 eggs , yet on another world I would find maybe 3 or even 4 , just today I found 1 on Houndsmoor <,,, I think , yet none on either of the other two worlds , and also the fact that its entirely possible to complete all quests , 3 - 4 days BEFORE the end of the event , then leave us hanging as to whether or not it will be possible to gain more eggs before the event closes , Why couldn`t FoE / Inno have just continued to run Quests right up til the final day , but failing all that , just bring back the same format as previous years and allow Friends / Guildee`s to Hide Eggs in our cities AND Let US select our Prizes , some may have wanted 3 - 4 Colour Guard Camps , I DID NOT , they are useless as most would likely agree , I may have purchased 1 CGC but not 4 damn it, uuuugggggggghhhhhhhhh , you guys at Dev Camp are in serious jeopardy of losing a high percentage of players IF you dont act and act soon,,,,,, in my humble opinion

DeletedUser109157

Awesome final proper day of eggs in the Easter challenge. Had saved up 360 eggs as was waiting for a daily special that appealed. Today being Rogue Hideout meant I was spending. Results: 1 Rogue Hideout, 2 Foberge Shops (am in LMA so they produce more than any other building available to me), my 2nd Color Guard Camp (waste of space but hardly worth spitting my dummy out over), a couple of 200 eggs packages meaning I got Shrine of Knowledge through tulips and am 5 tulips off of Wishing Well with 98 eggs left. I'll save these to add to town hall ones tomorrow in the hope the daily prize is a watchfire.
I realise that it is more fashionable to hate the Easter Event but for me, it has been a chance to get some free bonus stuff. If you have spent money on a game of chance and then complained that you weren't lucky then I'm afraid you've missed the point of games of chance. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser15372

Does that mean we would only be allowed the likes of 3 watchfires, wishing wells, SoKs, etc?

DeletedUser97688

Fair point Shadowx, but I'm not one who normally complains about winning too mnay free buildings - but I think you're right, there's only one side to come down on - either you take it all or nothing.

DeletedUser15372

Would have been nice if the inno team put 600 eggs as the daily prize by mistake and we could all use that to our advantage like the players did on Beta. :P

DeletedUser

So 36 hours until the event ends but 24h for the prize...does that mean there is another new prize comming for the last couple of hours?
I really dont want to waste my remaining eggs on that victory tower

DeletedUser914

For me Easter event finished. Was really sceptical: however I am really pleased and it ended in one of my best events ever. My 2 worlds went both awesome. 200 diamonds spend.

Arvahall 4 shrines and 3 renokits 1 coloured guard camp.
Korch 1 shrine 4 WWs 3 foberge shops and 3 renokits

lucky me :P

DeletedUser106696

I completely support this

the fact that even paying customers can be screwed over is stupid. There should be a cap to how many of the special buildings you get before they are removed.

Sorry folks, but everybody who even considered spending money on this "event" got exactly what they deserved... 8-). Take this as a "lessons learned" for the next luck-based event.

DeletedUser107692

Great event *slowclap* really great.
There was one thing I wanted from this event, that being Shrines of Knowledge. I didn't get a single one. Not even the one you get for 240 tulips, missed it by ten tulips only because I didn't know that that stupid scouting quest was coming up and since scouting takes more than one day I didn't get the bonus quest on this one day. Thanks for that, inno.
I hate these stupid rng events, can't you give us even one event where we can pick our own rewards? What am I supposed to do with Foeberge Shops or Colour Guard Camps? As If I needed more Supplies.

DeletedUser106696

In my main world I finished on 34 eggs ... and I thank the lord for that. I really don't know how I could have coped with yet another useless wisteria :P.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15372

Great event *slowclap* really great.
There was one thing I wanted from this event, that being Shrines of Knowledge. I didn't get a single one. Not even the one you get for 240 tulips, missed it by ten tulips only because I didn't know that that stupid scouting quest was coming up and since scouting takes more than one day I didn't get the bonus quest on this one day. Thanks for that, inno.
I hate these stupid rng events, can't you give us even one event where we can pick our own rewards? What am I supposed to do with Foeberge Shops or Colour Guard Camps? As If I needed more Supplies.

You chose to scout rather than spend 14 FPs? :?

All the players should gather all the supplies they can from the foeberge shops they have and gather an army of color guards they can produce from all the color guard camps they have and use em against inno team. :P