• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Lost World

DeletedUser109307

I have been playing this game for about 2 weeks. However, twice now I have lost my world. I log in, and instead of going to the world I have been playing in, I get redirected to play in other worlds. And even when I click on the option for the world I know I have been playing in, my world has been erased. I have tried to keep the game open on my computer so I can stay in my current world, but yesterday, my computer shut off. How do I get my world back?

DeletedUser109307

I have been playing this game for about 2 weeks. However, twice now I have lost my world. I log in, and instead of going to the world I have been playing in, I get redirected to play in other worlds. And even when I click on the option for the world I know I have been playing in, my world has been erased. I have tried to keep the game open on my computer so I can stay in my current world, but yesterday, my computer shut off. How do I get my world back?
Make sure you're signing into the correct server. The three english-speaking servers are:
EN.forgeofempires.com
US.forgeofempires.com
ZZ.forgeofempires.com

If you're on mobile, you can select your server by the flag at the upper right of your login screen.

Got it sorted. Thanks for the reply!