• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Supplies being stolen?

• Thread starter DeletedUser108619
  • Start date

DeletedUser108619

I've been having weird problems over the last week, where I've got a bunch of supplies, let's say 30K or so, and after building some muskets/rangers/dragoons/cannons suddenly I've got 0 supplies. It's as though it's taking 10 times the amount of supplies needed to build these things.

I'll need to keep careful track in the future, but putting this here in case anyone else notices as well.

DeletedUser107476

Did you start up goods builds? Unlock any new slots for these troops?

DeletedUser

considering what ya have listed

Cannon camp costs 78,815 supply's
dragon stables costs 79,625 supplys
Ranger Encampment costs 72,982 supplys
musketeer Range costs 66,339 supplys

might be different for you but thats alot of supplys needed

DeletedUser108619

Did you start up goods builds? Unlock any new slots for these troops?
Yes I started a bunch of stuff, however each military item cost less then 800, and each goods cost less then 2000. I think I lost around 31K. Perhaps I unlocked something without realizing it. Haven't seen it happen again. Maybe a false alarm.

DeletedUser108619

considering what ya have listed

Cannon camp costs 78,815 supply's
dragon stables costs 79,625 supplys
Ranger Encampment costs 72,982 supplys
musketeer Range costs 66,339 supplys

might be different for you but thats alot of supplys needed
Are you saying that those items need a constant supply? That was not what I understood. You need the supply to initialy build, then a smaller amount to stock.

DeletedUser

Are you saying that those items need a constant supply? That was not what I understood. You need the supply to initialy build, then a smaller amount to stock.

since i dont no what totals of coins and supply's you had to start of with am guessing when u got those army barracks you ran out of supply's at a guess ?

am pretty sure this ain't a bug

i was just going on the reference of what you said

let's say 30K or so, and after building some muskets/rangers/dragoons/cannons suddenly I've got 0 supplies. It's as though it's taking 10 times the amount of supplies needed to build these things.

DeletedUser108619

since i dont no what totals of coins and supply's you had to start of with am guessing when u got those army barracks you ran out of supply's at a guess ?

am pretty sure this ain't a bug

i was just going on the reference of what you said
I understand now. No the building where in place, I just built some items from the buildings. Then noticed that I had no supplies left.

DeletedUser12400

I'm still not sure if it's a bug. I'm watching carefully now. If it is, then I'll report. I'm reporting it here in case others also have the same problem.
You can contact them and they will look into it and give you the details if it's a bug or your actions.