• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Free Traders guild recruiting

DeletedUser100562

The Free Traders guild is seeking new members all levels. We are growing and looking for people to strengthen the guild and enlarge our trade base.

We are a low-pressure, low-maintenance guild. We exist mainly to provide a fair market free of Forge Point fees to our members. We promote regular mutual polishing and motivating within the guild, and co-operation to advance the membership.

We are a Level 9 guild, about to reach Level 10. All members receive the following bonuses as a result:
  • Recruitment Boost of 6% on recruitment and healing time for military units
  • Building Rebate of 2% on coin and supply costs
  • When we reach Level 10, Research Boost of 1 Forge Point per day in the town hall

The Free Traders have no formal rules or restrictions. Joining is free. You may leave at any time, for any reason. If you'd like to join, make a few trades and evaluate us, that is OK with me.

If you have any questions, ask. If you'd like to join, please apply through the guild system, or message me directly.

DeletedUser108805

Hey there Boys n Girls
Checked the ads. You look good for me. A place I can call "home"
You name it, I'll trade it ( well I'll try )
Know very little about G v G
A relative newbie, lots of dumb questions. But I'm loyal
Invite please

Thx Frederyk

DeletedUser100562

Hey there Boys n Girls
Checked the ads. You look good for me. A place I can call "home"
You name it, I'll trade it ( well I'll try )
Know very little about G v G
A relative newbie, lots of dumb questions. But I'm loyal
Invite please

Thx Frederyk
Invitation sent!