• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Name and shame ghost guild

DeletedUser15432

:confused: Bit confused myself , what part of my posts did you not understand ?

I know that Mods try not to be biased but your post takes the biscuit .

Having had personal experience of this players attitude whilst as member of Pheonix Knights and having also been a member of Private Trading, at the time Mr Beef was a member I can say that Private Trading at no time created a ghost guild, Pbajoyce tends to blow items up out of proportion and take things out of context to create tensions where there were none

DeletedUser7223

Having had personal experience of this players attitude whilst as member of Pheonix Knights and having also been a member of Private Trading, at the time Mr Beef was a member I can say that Private Trading at no time created a ghost guild, Pbajoyce tends to blow items up out of proportion and take things out of context to create tensions where there were none

lol says the person that thinks that I stir up trouble.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser16126

If I now see what's happening on the GvG maps, I can only laugh with the accusations made in this thread.
Ghosting never bring anything it just weakens the main guild.
Oh yes, I forgot some will say that it are not Ghost Guilds that are fighting eachother, but small guilds that on accident stayed small.
Every high ranked player knows that is ghosting. We even got an invitation to join a GG to fight the other GG because teh main guild never experienced ghosting in the past.

DeletedUser101006

I was a member of Peoples Army for about 2 years. most of the original leaders had gone to other guilds and it had left me in charge with founder rights and a membership of about 60. One morning I logged in to find a third of the guild had been kicked, my founder rights had been revoked (as well as 2 of the other 3 founders) and the remaining founder announced to us all that Peoples Army was to become a ghost guild for Rise of The Dragons.

There was no discussion, no asking, nothing.

Then a puppet leader was put in place (low rank and never wrote one message to the guild), and the original founder then left....to go to Rise of The Dragons. Our sectors were slowly released and the community there just died.

Really aggressive and crappy behaviour. About 20 of us have gone and created our own guild now, but it's such a shame that certain players/guilds can behave this way.