• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Winter Event 2015

DeletedUser15432

Can we have some statistics on the new buildings please, also, the event seems to starting earlier this year and running a little longer than in the past 2 years

DeletedUser5514

Lets see: there is the Confectionary, Large Confectionary, Huge Confectionary and now there will be a Legendary Confectionary. The announcement says: "If you already have a Confectionery, you will be able to get its larger version, and if this one is also in your city, you will have a chance to obtain a brand new Legendary Confectionery!"

Can we assume that, having the large or the huge confectionary in our city will allow us to get the legendary confectionary? Asking since thats what is possible to extract from the announcement.

DeletedUser96901

Can we assume that, having the large or the huge confectionary in our city will allow us to get the legendary confectionary? Asking since thats what is possible to extract from the announcement.
the huge will give the legendary
the large one will become a huge one

DeletedUser2989

Can we have some statistics on the new buildings please, also, the event seems to starting earlier this year and running a little longer than in the past 2 years

The Winter Pyramid is basically a cultural building (happiness and requires paths), I haven't looked for the Reindeer Sleigh stats though (Byeordie probably knows by now :p ).

For me the new buildings aren't that interesting but I'm most looking forward to getting some Reno Kits and the latest Confectionary. With the number of these types of events I've been in I'm starting to run out of things I want from them. :)

DeletedUser5180

i've had a thought.........

perhaps the snow in cities (mobile version) is some way for INNO to get feedback before the release for the Artic Age

perhaps this age may see our cities on a glacier rather than land.?

DeletedUser108202

Hey, I just read that if you pick a gift from a mobile device, you can get snow in your city. What about all of us CP and Laptop users who have been loyal?

DeletedUser2989

From what I'm aware of the "snow city" will only be available for mobile users, I'm not sure why they aren't implementing it for PC/laptop users (normally it's the mobile version missing out). It's possible that Inno will look into it for PC/laptops in the future but I can't be sure.

DeletedUser914

For me the new buildings aren't that interesting but I'm most looking forward to getting some Reno Kits and the latest Confectionary. With the number of these types of events I've been in I'm starting to run out of things I want from them. :)

You are not the only one. My land is also full with awesome event items. A few weeks ago I had to say goodbye to 6 urban farms, due to space problems.

DeletedUser5180

A reno kit would be most welcome as i would like FE champs

if santa sorts me out with one...... i promise to be a good bhoy :p

DeletedUser15432

Renovation kits all round seems to be the most wanted present from the event, I have not counted but I could probably do with about 30 of them or may be more, the list of buildings needing updated is staggering, just had an idea - how about a super renovation kit, one use upgrades everything

DeletedUser108498

Why the snow only for mobile? Computers can handle that much better IMO. Not every one wants to play on tiny screen or go buy a tablet just to play mobile games on it.

DeletedUser107476

to open every present you will have to spend 10 Stars.

So looking forward to getting 18 prizes for 10 stars :p

DeletedUser16026

Some features are easier to implement on the apps, while it would take longer to implement them for the browser version. :) Doesn't mean it won't come on browsers, just at this time it's only available for the mobile apps.

DeletedUser914

What is even better then a renovation kit? A destruction kit of course. The kit does not excist, but it would be a welcome thing for me. A building that brings down your bazaar from Tomorrow era (900 citizens) to bronze age (90 citizens). Just an idea... :p