• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Selling blueprints

• Thread starter DeletedUser108506
  • Start date

DeletedUser108506

I don't play this game very long but I'm a quick learner. :D I've noticed that some GB are not that effective as others. I mean they are in their own way but if a player chooses not to build it (but he/she possess all the BP required for construction) I think it would be nice to create Blueprint Trade (with the same principle as Market but not necessarily, 1:1 trade would do) or they could receive supplies in return, as coins are easier to collect. I would really like to hear other players' opinions.

Cheers everyone! :cool:

DeletedUser15432

A -1 score from me on this as well, also I think that this wouyld come under the heading of making the game easier

DeletedUser108506

seriously ??!! 2 negative points for posting in the wrong section?? as you could see I was writing this at 2:50am so I created this thread in IDEAS section, because basically, it is an idea, after all. and, I don't think "making the game easier" is the right title because the whole point is a proposition for new option. cheers ;)

DeletedUser1094

-1 For not reading the "Please read before posting" thread before a new idea is posted.
-1 For a generally bad idea. In my opinion, it is already too easy to get the Blueprints for the Great buildings. There's no need to make it even easier.

DeletedUser2989

I wouldn't be able to support a market for BP's as it'd make it too easy to complete sets of BP's. I could support the idea of selling them (to the game) for supplies or something along those lines as there are no doubt BP's sitting in inventories doing nothing. Just given that the BP's are a valuable reward in themselves the option to sell them should produce something less valuable. The OP would have to be more clear about exactly what its putting forward before I can add a +1, as trading and selling are very different things.

DeletedUser96901

lol

1:1 BP trades on a market :confused:
before posting such an idea please think how that can be balanced with the 2:1 random BP trade that is currently available in the game

DeletedUser106918

This idea isn't inherently bad. I'd like to keep the aspect of collecting though.

So what about the following:
An entire set can be used to either construct the GB, increase its level cap or receive forge points based on the GB's age.
For example:
BA set: 20 FP
IA set: 25 FP
EMA set: 30 FP
Future set: 80 FP

In other words, selling BP sets for FP.

Upupa Epops

Master Corporal
This idea isn't inherently bad. I'd like to keep the aspect of collecting though.

An entire set can be used to either construct the GB, increase its level cap or receive forge points based on the GB's age.
For example:

That would be nice. I have several complete sets that I will never use as I haven't the space or can't use the buildings. It would be nice to clear them out of my inventory somehow.

DeletedUser108506

@Test Ament
It can never be balanced because I'm talking about totally different meaning of BP trade. 2:1 trade is available and it is good but veeery hard to collect the whole set (I am 1 BP short for tower of babel for...God knows how much long) and it exists for people who WANTS to build GB.

That would be nice. I have several complete sets that I will never use as I haven't the space or can't use the buildings. It would be nice to clear them out of my inventory somehow.
That's exactly what I'm talking about! And, what can you do with those BPs...NOTHING. This whole idea is, practically, based on your comment. :D

For example:

or FP's (thumbs up)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser96901

@Test Ament
It can never be balanced because I'm talking about totally different meaning of BP trade. 2:1 trade is available and it is good but veeery hard to collect the whole set
exactly and that is what was the intention of 2:1 trades: hard work

that is why 1:1 market trade can't be implemented
because that is only a shortcut for lazy people

so if you can't balance new things to the hard work already existing in the game it is only "a making the game easier idea"
and such ideas aren't allowed

It can never be balanced
so it can never be implemented :eek:

just to remember
What not to suggest:
Don't put up ideas to make yourself richer.. or make the game easier. The game is meant to be played over time and is meant to have a lot of strategy to it.

In particular, please do not suggest the following ideas, as they will not be implemented:
-Better trade ratios (things are supposed to be limited so there is no account feeding)
and 2:1 random is the current trade ratio for BP
so 1:1 is better and as such will not be implemented

even 2:1 not random trade on a market would be better as the current trade ratio and as such will also not be implemented
(just in case that you will suggest this next)

DeletedUser108506

OK Test Ament, you don't have to be so judgmental...I'm not trying to make the game easier I'm just suggesting that if someone does not want to build particular GB, but has a set, he/she could have the option to do something with that particular set of BP's. I only wanted to hear others opinions, and if you don't think this is a good idea, or if admins doesn't think neither, they'll disregard this thread and lock it.

Have a nice day/night everyone.

Best regards! :*

DeletedUser2989

Reading through the comments 2 things stick out to me:
1. No one so far has liked the "BP Market", add to that Test Ament has a good point about the trade ratios and how to balance that with the "random trade" system currently in use.
2. The "Selling BP's" option (that was briefly mentioned in the OP) hasn't been rejected and may be a more acceptable idea for unwanted BP's.

Unfortunately when we forward ideas to the devs we have to forward the OP and not the suggestions within but if ivan9982 could edit the OP with something along the lines of what Scarcon suggested and removed the part about trading BP's this idea might end up getting more support (you can PM me if you need help editing and detailing your OP). If I was to think of reasonable options for the "Selling BP's" option I'd put forward "BP's for coins/supplies/FP's", it could be a random chance of 1 (sort of like the Treasure Hunt percentages) or preset selling options (1 BP = 1 small FP pack or again like Scarcon suggested full sets sold for different amounts based on age).

DeletedUser106252

Great idea. I got 3 GBs I will never probably build. More to come as well. This would be awesome.

It's the part about selling the GB set I like. Not the trading idea. The one where you sell the sets for FPs.

DeletedUser108439

I also have multiple complete blueprints which I will probably never use .
I think that most of the suggestions here are worth taking note of . However I thing that a trade market for blueprint components similar to that currently in place for materials may be a good idea . This would allow players to focus on the buildings they want i.e.get a second set of blueprints to go to level 11 and above and would identify the undesirable buildings .
I do not think the game is worth spending money on buying diamonds so this idea would assist those players like me and help level the playing field.