• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Halloween Event 2015

DeletedUser108379

If you have a graveyard in your city, you have to sold it. In that case nothing else would fulfill the quest.

DeletedUser7719

Hi Everyone
I haven't had a chance to look through the whole thread so if someone's already brought this up I'm sorry.
One of my guildmates is saying that he's completed all of the Halloween quests and the Mad Scientist's Lab has appeared in his inventory but he is unable to build it. Has anyone else had this problem?
Thanks for the help and thanks for the great Halloween event! Love the Mad Scientist's Lab!
I believe there is a problem with the iOS app such that you can't build/see the building, so ask your friend if he could log onto a computer to build the lab

DeletedUser99982

Were the pizes given out for this? I submitted an answer for the crosswrod but received no indication it was received, correct or dealt with yet. Do I need to log with support or will it be dealt with in the next few days?

DeletedUser108243

i have no idea, i too sent it in but nothing yet, it says that they had to be in by 8pm on the 8th nov and prizes will be given out on the 8th

i just sent ticket in and uploaded my done crossword ther :)

contest closes midnight tonight and will be contacted by email and asked which world they want ther gift :) yippeee hope im a winner :)))) horraayyyyy

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5514

still nothing... wich is the interest rate for delay, 4% or 10%? :)

DeletedUser16026

Prizes will be given out as soon as possible. There are many, many submissions, please be patient with us while we go through all of them. You'll be contacted as soon as we've checked your entry.

Upupa Epops

Master Corporal
I must say I did wonder how so many entries can be assessed and how many people it would take to do the task even in a week.

DeletedUser101106

am stuck on last quest , have sold buildings to make space but no (tick) has it got to be a certain number or type or do I need to create a certain size free space
Make sure you are selling something from your current age. I was able to sell 3 current roads and it worked.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser100905

Hello i need some help
i have problem with last quest
im in Contemporary era and i dont have graveyard
i sold 3 canal bridge -decs from my era but that dasnt work
my clanmates told me to try cherry three but i dont have enough gold to unlock it and there is no time to colect that amount

DeletedUser108519

Haunted House

Hoy!

I received my haunted house in the inventory this morning, but my partner hasn't. We worked it out together so if mine was right, then hers is too.

Has everyone got theirs yet, or are they still dishing them out?