• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Halloween Event 2015

DeletedUser108108

Thank you to the Team at FOE for the great Halloween Event 2015!

DeletedUser108512

on the crossword I am stuck on 24 and 30 can anyone give me more of a hit please!!!!!! not sure if the reason I can't get 30 is because I have 26 and 27 :(

DeletedUser2945

Bravo inno - how the hell im i suppose to get to FE dec in time to finish the final quest??? I need well over 250 FPs to do so which will take me 4 days and the event ends in 3 - bravo

DeletedUser108379

...how... im i suppose to get to FE dec in time to finish the final quest??? I need well over 250 FPs to do so....

:confused:
Why 250? After the first research is done, it is 176 FP to research the Wind Turbine.
And does it has to be a decoration? I thought every building would be fine.
And you are in the Future era but do not have a graveyard?

DeletedUser12400

Bravo inno - how the hell im i suppose to get to FE dec in time to finish the final quest??? I need well over 250 FPs to do so which will take me 4 days and the event ends in 3 - bravo
And does it has to be a decoration? I thought every building would be fine.?
Its actually 176 forge points but you can delete any building from your era.

DeletedUser

I'm having trouble with the last Halloween riddle. I've sold the 3 buildings and got a tick for the "sell or sorrow" section, but the "think it through" remains at 0/7. I've tried creating a large enough space to take a graveyard but still no luck. What am I missing?

DeletedUser108512

help can anyone give me another hit for 24 and 30??? please its all I need to complete

DeletedUser108631

Sell or Sorrow

am stuck on last quest , have sold buildings to make space but no (tick) has it got to be a certain number or type or do I need to create a certain size free space

DeletedUser108512

24 = What 'event' makes werewolves transform
30 = What do witches brew in a cauldron

Thanks for the help. Bfore you posted this I worked it out lol. I can't belive I couldn't get it made me laugh lol. whoever did this crossword is good lol. I restarted the crossword from scrach and took my time and got it. number 2 and 6 were amusing on the anwers lol

with the word search the words do over lap right??

DeletedUser108632

last riddle

I'm having trouble with the last Halloween riddle. I've sold the 3 buildings and got a tick for the "sell or sorrow" section, but the "think it through" remains at 0/7. I've tried creating a large enough space to take a graveyard but still no luck. What am I missing?

Whar 3 buildings do I need to sell? Riddle doesn't give enough info. Help! TY :)

DeletedUser16026

with the word search the words do over lap right??
Yep, they do.

Whar 3 buildings do I need to sell? Riddle doesn't give enough info. Help! TY :)
3 buildings from your current era.

What are light units or rogues?
When you open the Army Management window where you see all your units, they're divided into 5 categories. There are buttons for switching between them. You're looking for the one in the middle.

DeletedUser108633

Apologies if this has been asked before, but I just need to complete 1 technology before I move up to a new era, so I have been holding off completing the final Halloween quest.

Do the quests only remain open 24 hours (in which case I can't move up an age before I complete the quest) or will the final quest remain open until 10 November (which will give me plenty of time to move into the new era before the graveyard and lab are awarded and receive better rewards)

DeletedUser

No, They're available to the last day. I've just done the last 4 days worth of quests today after getting held up for 2 days getting a new set of maps opened.

DeletedUser108633

Fab! Thanks. Less of a panic to harvest those FPs. Hoping for some lucky treasure hunt wins to hurry me along. I'm impatient!