• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Name and shame ghost guild

DeletedUser15977

I feel it is time to publicly name and shame those Guilds that resort to Ghosting when they are attacked and loose sectors. This is a deplorable act of weakness by strong, high level players from strong, high level Guilds and speaks volumes about their character.

We have never been afraid to attack high ranking Guilds, the only way up the rankings is to reduce their sectors and increase ours, and we do that as ONE Guild. Any respect we had for them has long gone, strong, high level players and strong, high level Guilds should not need to resort to Ghosting to take us out, but they DO.

Recently on Fel world in TE Private Trading attacked us and took most of our sectors, we retaliated and took several sectors from them, then their Ghost Guild came out and between them they wiped us off the map, their Ghost Guild had 2 members and were soon joined by a 3rd player from MAZ.

We have since landed on MAZ in retaliation for their Ghosting member, who before then had a 1 person Ghost Guild that attacked us when we relanded in TE against PT.

We had taken 7 sectors from MAZ and now they have another Ghost Guild whom has just taken a sector from us, after 12 hours of trying, he is a 16mill player... WHY?

It is not the first time these two Guilds have resorted to ghosting us; in fact many months ago MAZ had the need to have 4 Ghost Guilds when we were at war with them in CE... WHY?

I will tell you why, they are POOR LOOSERS whose arrogance will be their downfall.
We know ranking is important to you and you consider yourselves to be elite that is WHY YOU will always be a target for us, we can hurt you more than you can hurt us as we have already proven and PT have already fallen down the rankings and the same will happen to MAZ.

It doesn't matter how many times you wipe us off a map, WE WILL ALWAYS COME BACK AT YOU.
That is YOUR punishment for resorting to dirty, underhanded Ghosting. You thought you were untouchable, the elite and that nobody would dare attack you due to your reputation and prestige, which now is very much in tatters, you only have yourselves to blame when we hit you time and time again, and you know damned well it will hurt you more than us.

We know your weaknesses, we know when you are vulnerable and we see it as our duty towards fair play that you pay for your deplorable acts and I urge every Guild to rise up and hold you accountable.

GvG has been stagnated by top Guilds who feel they are untouchable and some of them resort to the underhand, deplorable use of Ghost Guilds when they are threatened, it is time the community rose up against these perpetrators of unfair play and make them pay! If we can do it, so can you.

I know their weaknesses, I know when they are off line and currently they are weak in TE as their goods have been depleted, and they are depleted because they were arrogant enough to think no one would dare attack them, on this belief, they obviously neglected their stock of goods and had to resort to Ghosting to fight us.

Guilds that recently resorted to Ghosting, both for a second occasion

Private Trading
MAZ

I urge our community to carry on naming and shaming.

DeletedUser2989

Hi pugsport, I understand your frustration over the use of ghost guilds and while it isn't against forum rules to warn others about the tactics used by others it is something that is more appropriate in the relevant world sections of the forums. As this one relates to Fel guilds I'll be moving this thread to that worlds section and any contributions to this thread will need to be relevant to that world.

Even though I don't play on Fel I still think it's possible that you're assuming the worst of the ghosters when it's the design of GvG that's letting people down. They ghost because to them it's unfair to them that others can attack them cheaply and that they can't, all because they've done well to hold onto their sectors. I'm not saying that ghosting isn't a problem, it's a method to avoid a restriction that the devs put in there for some reason, but I am saying that perhaps the ghosting is happening so that they stay competitive (they might not like ghosting but if they don't ghost the fights are less fair for them). It'd be nice to see GvG setup so that it's fair to all (large successful guilds and new ones) and so that players don't have to use "work-around" tactics to stay competitive but till changes are made I for 1 can't blame people for doing what they need to in order to stay competitive and even up the battle ground. Anyway I doubt you want to discuss this so much as use this thread to list and shame, but I thought I'd at least present an alternative reason to "poor loosers" for ghosting.

As a general note a list would have to be set up in each world separately if people need to warn others about guilds in other worlds that use the same tactics.

DeletedUser99588

I don't think this thread should have been moved. The OP has raised a general thead to tell their story and for then others to do the same. Ghosting happens on all worlds and no reason not to have a cross world name and shame discussion.

By moving it you have tried to limit the discussion. Shame on you.

DeletedUser7719

Please note I am not speaking on behalf of Private Trading (these are just my personal views).

We have never been afraid to attack high ranking Guilds, the only way up the rankings is to reduce their sectors and increase ours, and we do that as ONE Guild. Any respect we had for them has long gone, strong, high level players and strong, high level Guilds should not need to resort to Ghosting to take us out, but they DO.
If you had respect for our guild, you would stop attacking it at one point. Time and time again your guild has always focused on specifically ours and MAZ's guild, and since we have many sectors in a province, it costs us tens of thousands of goods to take a sector back (what cost you maybe hundreds or maybe a thousand?) each time we lose one.
Note that ghost guilding is mainly only effective for big guilds ;)
Recently on Fel world in TE Private Trading attacked us and took most of our sectors, we retaliated and took several sectors from them, then their Ghost Guild came out and between them they wiped us off the map, their Ghost Guild had 2 members and were soon joined by a 3rd player from MAZ.
As far as I know, our "ghost guild" didn't take a single sector from you guys, despite their attacks. The story behind our "ghost guild" for the attack you described (and may I remind you this is our first "ghost guild" anyways) was because one of the members was never able to help during fight time because of his busy schedule. He broke away from the guild because he felt most of a use when he can attack on his own schedule. The other one did join for about the same purpose, but lots of us in the guild did try to stop them from making it look like we were purposely ghosting.
Note they rejoined our guild immediately after that 7 day limit, and this was before we finished you guys off for the third time (remember, we kicked you off near the beginning of the TE without the aid of a ghost guild there), so we did not plan on keeping that "ghost guild".

We had taken 7 sectors from MAZ and now they have another Ghost Guild whom has just taken a sector from us, after 12 hours of trying, he is a 16mill player... WHY?
If this is a single player, there is a guarantee that you guys have time to replace defenses since it should take that player time to replace sieges which is never the case when you initially sieged any of us when coming back into the map.
It is not the first time these two Guilds have resorted to ghosting us; in fact many months ago MAZ had the need to have 4 Ghost Guilds when we were at war with them in CE... WHY?
Both guilds have resorted to ghosting you before? When was the time before this encounter PT tried so?
I will tell you why, they are POOR LOOSERS whose arrogance will be their downfall.
We know ranking is important to you and you consider yourselves to be elite that is WHY YOU will always be a target for us, we can hurt you more than you can hurt us as we have already proven and PT have already fallen down the rankings and the same will happen to MAZ.
As I stated before, we have never ghosted, and your guild always has been attacking us from a very long time ago. It's sad that we can't gain in our rankings because of one (medium-sized?) guild; before our first ghost guild, do you really think we deserved it?
I know their weaknesses, I know when they are off line and currently they are weak in TE as their goods have been depleted, and they are depleted because they were arrogant enough to think no one would dare attack them, on this belief, they obviously neglected their stock of goods and had to resort to Ghosting to fight us.
They are depleted because it costs us 3-10 times the amount you pay.

After reading this a second time, I noticed how many times you consider us a "big" or "elite" guild compared to you guys. What you do consider yourself? You likely have the same number of participants in GvG as us (and likely even more than MAZ), so how are we that much more "elite" than you? (and don't say it's because of ghosting as you have always been far behind us before we have attempted any sort of ghosting, and don't say it's because we have many diamond players as we haven't bought many either.)

DeletedUser99588

I've got to be honest I'm surprised at byeordie's responses. He seems to be justifying ghosting because his guild likes the perks of having lots of sectors but not the responsibility of having to defend them fairly. I do understand the frustration of the high goods costs and I agree neither end of the goods cost for sieges seem balanced to me but does that give carte blanche to take advantage of flaws in the game that allow ghost guilds to exist?

DeletedUser7719

I've got to be honest I'm surprised at byeordie's responses. He seems to be justifying ghosting because his guild likes the perks of having lots of sectors but not the responsibility of having to defend them fairly.
It may be fair for them, but in the general rankings, we have fought a lot to defend our sectors while the other top guilds have pretty much been holding onto them for ages with little defending. That's what I think is unfair. If -V- were attacking all of the top guilds, that's when I think it would be unfair on our part to "ghost" to keep our rank, but they have been attacking specifically us and MAZ for ages (no pun intended :p)

That and as I was hinting at the end of my post -V- isn't a small guild: they themselves are pretty much taking advantage of low costs as well since they haven't been able to hold onto many sectors on the maps they've been fighting in, yet they have a lot of fighters and attack frequently.

DeletedUser99588

It may be fair for them, but in the general rankings, we have to fight a lot to defend our sectors while the other top guilds have pretty much been holding onto them for ages with little fight. That's what I think is unfair.
That and as I was hinting at the end of my post -V- isn't a small guild: they themselves are pretty much taking advantage of low costs as well.

Yes, it happens on all worlds and normally in response to over dominant guilds. Many of the top guilds are there partly by swapping fighters around their allies skewing the actual reality of which guilds are the strongest in their own right. For me this is just another form of ghosting although I'm sure there are those that will disagree but seems to give birth to the type of guild that targets them and their allies. Kind of a ying yang scenario.

ddevil

Chief Warrant Officer
LOL....i would like to ask the OP what the so called ghost guild did on the map that they are blaming Private trading for it ...Nothing at all other than just starting a guild... All that was done was done by the main Guild itself ... We did beat the OPs guild many times over ... As byeordie said just 2 members of guild went out of our guild becoz they felt they could not contribute enough for the guild being within the guild and wanted to fight on their own...But then we told them clearly that they shouldn't be attacking on our behalf as Private trading neither supports nor encourages Ghosting within its guild members... and those 2 members being old timers of PT respected that and never even tried to attack any of the Ops guild sectors ...May I know how the ghost guild helped Private Trading in regaining the sectors the Op's tried to take from us ?... I would like to hear from the OP..... All i can say those losers need some excuse for losing so very badly and they got a reason just for namesake which now they want to come here on the forum to whine about ...while they know it very well they were beaten very badly fair and square by private trading only... without even taking any other guild's help ...Just on our own ... and not for the first time ... happy whining my dear friend ..Got guts meet us on the map again rather than crying on the forums about losing the battles giving some silly reasons ...We will again beat you AS Private Trading only...Dont worry nobody will even go out of the guild this time for you to get scared ...We will not even kick out our inactives ...LOL

mrbeef

Lieutenant-General
Shame on you PT :(

I offer my high attack % and numerous units FREE to those wishing to teach those dastardly chaps at PT a lesson or three ..that is I will help you to win millions of sectors and I want NOTHING in return..consider it an early xmas present.

PS not now as I have got to go to bed hehehehee :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser15501

I offer my high attack % and numerous units FREE to those wishing to teach those dastardly chaps at PT a lesson or three ..that is I will help you to win millions of sectors and I want NOTHING in return..consider it an early xmas present.

We did not ghost at all, there was a discussion within our guild and ONE of them decided to leave on his own accord and start a ghost guild without PT leadership agreeing with that move. They took 1-2 landing zone sectors at most in the beginning (which V decided to release anyway) and nothing else, so clearly we defeated V on our own strength and not with the help of this rogue ghost guild of 2 players of which one player regretted leaving us right away. V is a glorified ghost guild themselves and they needed the help of PK to attack us on the TE map lol.

DeletedUser2989

I don't think this thread should have been moved. The OP has raised a general thead to tell their story and for then others to do the same. Ghosting happens on all worlds and no reason not to have a cross world name and shame discussion.

By moving it you have tried to limit the discussion. Shame on you.

I acknowledge that ghosting does happen on all servers and that general discussions about them do belong in the game discussion section, however with this thread trying to focus on specific guilds it'd get way too confusing to have it cover all worlds. While the specific world sections are "less visible" they would be the right place to look if you are trying to find out if there are such lists of guilds/players to look out for in your specific world.

So to ensure this thread remains specific to Fel and the "naming and shaming" of ghosts any further concerns about where such threads belong should be PM'ed to myself.

DeletedUser99588

I acknowledge that ghosting does happen on all servers and that general discussions about them do belong in the game discussion section, however with this thread trying to focus on specific guilds it'd get way too confusing to have it cover all worlds. While the specific world sections are "less visible" they would be the right place to look if you are trying to find out if there are such lists of guilds/players to look out for in your specific world.

So to ensure this thread remains specific to Fel and the "naming and shaming" of ghosts any further concerns about where such threads belong should be PM'ed to myself.

I was forgetting how stupid everyone at FoE thinks we are and how easily confused we get. Seems to me Tank it is you that wants to ensure it remains specific to Fel and I wonder if once again it is because a moderator is involved with the subject matter.

So stop patronising everyone and let it be a cross world debate because it is clearly a problem on most if not all worlds. The only thing confusing me is your need to limit the audience and responses to the thread.

DeletedUser16126

I don't understand the reaction of -V- in this case.
In FD some guilds were contineous fighting with ghost guilds for getting cheap sectors, they never complained of it.
And for me it's part of the game.
Secondly -V- itself is acting like ghost guilds do: I'm wondering if they are really wanting to establish a footprint in the era's they are fighting in. They just made an alliance with different other guilds to destabilize some bigger guilds (PT and MAZ).
Third: They are giving wrong information to get support for their cause, instead of fighting in a fair way.

If -V- would be fighting like every other guild they would know their place, then they would have the place in the game that they deserve, so they shall not complain if another guild overpowers them.
From my point of view, they may fight this way, but if you decide not to respect the order on a server then you shall not complain!

As BoB we are a small guild, and we know our place on the server. We gain and loose sectors... but that's what this game is all about. Hey guys: Just try to have fun in this game, that's what this game is about! Isn't it?

DeletedUser7223

We did not ghost at all, there was a discussion within our guild and ONE of them decided to leave on his own accord and start a ghost guild without PT leadership agreeing with that move. They took 1-2 landing zone sectors at most in the beginning (which V decided to release anyway) and nothing else, so clearly we defeated V on our own strength and not with the help of this rogue ghost guild of 2 players of which one player regretted leaving us right away. V is a glorified ghost guild themselves and they needed the help of PK to attack us on the TE map lol.

No need to bring us into this but as you have ,
-V- didn't need the help of our guild when the battles begun . -V- strategically cornered your (PT) HQ away from the rest of your sectors (im sure PT wondered how that happened & someone must have got a smack on the hand for that one)
We (PK) took full advantage of all PTs 0% defense sectors , that we won fair & square with out any GG . With in 24hrs PTs GG was harassing us on the LZs for days . We could have gone rogue and made the decision not to lower ourselves to that LvL . I have to say PTs GG was the most infective GG we have ever seen . Maybe the reasons as to why they rejoined PT soon as they could .
Anyway just thought I'd fill you good people in as to why our name was mentioned .

Happy gaming all :)

DeletedUser16126

Strange... The king of Ghost Guilds in FD is criticizing the use of Ghost Guilds...

ddevil

Chief Warrant Officer
No need to bring us into this but as you have ,
-V- didn't need the help of our guild when the battles begun . -V- strategically cornered your (PT) HQ away from the rest of your sectors (im sure PT wondered how that happened & someone must have got a smack on the hand for that one)
We (PK) took full advantage of all PTs 0% defense sectors , that we won fair & square with out any GG . With in 24hrs PTs GG was harassing us on the LZs for days . We could have gone rogue and made the decision not to lower ourselves to that LvL . I have to say PTs GG was the most infective GG we have ever seen . Maybe the reasons as to why they rejoined PT soon as they could .
Anyway just thought I'd fill you good people in as to why our name was mentioned .

Happy gaming all :)

Well thats surprising because if they were not working in tandem with V why would PK try to attack our siege on V's sectors?? Hmmm?? for fun ?? Because someone in PK thought they were in V ?? And it did not happen once mind you ... Our border Sieges were attacked by both V and PK together many number of times ... We always were of belief that PK would never ally with anybody but were pleasantly surprised to see it supporting V this time and thought maybe it was hard times that made them do it ...I even checked with one of PK's top member who did accept about such an agreement happening to make things more interesting for their guild's players in the game ... Now even more surprisingly, after V lost everything (including their pants and senses), suddenly PK wants to back off saying they had no connection with any other guild ... Good going guys ... LOL

And I seriously never heard of any guild harassing some other guild only on the landing zones ...LOL... By the way I really dont think Pk had any sectors on the Landing zones at all to be harassed ... Why would someone support Op's claim when they were not involved at all with their guild ?? Hmm??

By the way the guild which you people claim as GG of PT was never a GG at all ...it was created for that purpose but never tried to do that bcoz PT stopped them from ghosting and those 2 players accepted that ...and thats why my friend you feel that it was the most ineffective GG you have ever seen ... It never tried to be a ghost guild at all... which the whiner from the loser's guild in OP claims did so much damage to them that they lost only becoz of this ghosting ...LOL... What they did for the next 7 days till the game allowed them to join back into the main guild was only try to score some battle points for themselves by taking on some easy Landing zones ...they joined back the day the restrictions was lifted and not becoz they were ineffective ...but bcoz they did not want to be away from PT any more as PT refused to them to act as a Ghost guild ... Hope everybody understands ...

The Op seems to have gone quiet after the initial outburst ... I seriously think he's a player in that guild who just overheard his loser guild's talks and suddenly felt the rage to come on here and release it on the forum ... Without even knowing whats happening in real ... Maybe his guild members were giving those excuses within their guild for losing it so badly to PT and blaming it all on a Ghost Guild which never existed / did anything in the first place and this whiner without checking the facts properly just comes here whining as if he has just lost his pants ...

Last edited:

mrbeef

Lieutenant-General
Strange... The king of Ghost Guilds in FD is criticizing the use of Ghost Guilds...

Hehehehe you've lost the plot somewhat methinks - a level 24 guild with less than a handful of sectors isn't a Ghost Guild - it's simply a guild with a few sectors.

DeletedUser7223

Well thats surprising because if they were not working in tandem with V why would PK try to attack our siege on V's sectors?? Hmmm?? for fun ?? Because someone in PK thought they were in V ?? And it did not happen once mind you ... Our border Sieges were attacked by both V and PK together many number of times ... We always were of belief that PK would never ally with anybody but were pleasantly surprised to see it supporting V this time and thought maybe it was hard times that made them do it ...I even checked with one of PK's top member who did accept about such an agreement happening to make things more interesting for their guild's players in the game ... Now even more surprisingly, after V lost everything (including their pants and senses), suddenly PK wants to back off saying they had no connection with any other guild ... Good going guys ... LOL

And I seriously never heard of any guild harassing some other guild only on the landing zones ...LOL... By the way I really dont think Pk had any sectors on the Landing zones at all to be harassed ... Why would someone support Op's claim when they were not involved at all with their guild ?? Hmm??

By the way the guild which you people claim as GG of PT was never a GG at all ...it was created for that purpose but never tried to do that bcoz PT stopped them from ghosting and those 2 players accepted that ...and thats why my friend you feel that it was the most ineffective GG you have ever seen ... It never tried to be a ghost guild at all... which the whiner from the loser's guild in OP claims did so much damage to them that they lost only becoz of this ghosting ...LOL... What they did for the next 7 days till the game allowed them to join back into the main guild was only try to score some battle points for themselves by taking on some easy Landing zones ...they joined back the day the restrictions was lifted and not becoz they were ineffective ...but bcoz they did not want to be away from PT any more as PT refused to them to act as a Ghost guild ... Hope everybody understands ...

The Op seems to have gone quiet after the initial outburst ... I seriously think he's a player in that guild who just overheard his loser guild's talks and suddenly felt the rage to come on here and release it on the forum ... Without even knowing whats happening in real ... Maybe his guild members were giving those excuses within their guild for losing it so badly to PT and blaming it all on a Ghost Guild which never existed / did anything in the first place and this whiner without checking the facts properly just comes here whining as if he has just lost his pants ...

I didnt even read most of that as most of it is complete rubbish . "By the way the guild which you people claim as GG of PT was never a GG at all ..." what are you saying . A member from PT left PT , made a new guild and attacked us from the LZs . That's a GG in my book no matter what way you flip it . Hello!

You are just being a bad loser because you's made a booboo by not protecting your HQ - in turn leaving all your sectors unprotected . Lap it up MY FRIEND .

You say your GG never attacked us from the LZ , well your very wrong there "MY FRIEND" . We were attacked from the LZs many a time from your GG . lol talk about not getting your facts right . Hello!

I never said we weren't friends with -V- , V are very good friends & if we can help them , we will . Whats your point about there ?

ddevil

Chief Warrant Officer
Someone's losing their cool, I see ... Whoever talked about losing some sectors to PK ?? Why is that talk even coming up everytime we speak about PK's involvement with V, i dont understand ...I and everybody in PT know very well that PK took those sectors becoz they were left unprotected and we did that for a reason ...So whats the point of talking about it ?? We never said that Pk was helping V guild bcoz they took up some of our sectors ..Neither did come here crying we lost sectors to PK ...did we ever??? so why is that even being spoken of I dont understand ... The earlier talk was simply about V taking the help of PK which you went on to refuse completely at first and then now you say that they are friends of Pk and your guild would indeed help them if you can...

Somehow the fact that one of PK's top member accepting that Pk was involved with V on TE map seems to be washed aside completely... One of your another top member is in talks with that PT member who left PT to be part of that GG and they both are on good terms ... and I dont think someone from PK, that too as top a member as that player who's in good terms with that PT player, would ever be in good terms if PK were attacked and harassed by any player...just saying ...

Read what I have said completely before you reply "MY FRIEND" and before calling it rubbish...I did say they left the guild to act as a GG but never did ghosting for PT .. We have never even tried to attack PK till now ... so why should the Ghost guild think of attacking PK ?? We were only concentrating on V all the time ... PK never came into the picture for PT till now... Even if PK was attacked by that new guild as you claim to be that was that guild's prerogative and not becoz it had anything to do with the main guild ... We were not even aware of it and neither had any intentions about it ... Yes 2 members of PT formed that guild but does that mean it has to do anything and everything with PT ?? Remember PK and PT had a bigger fight in CE till we both went into an agreement bcoz it was turning into a never ending battle ?? Even at that time PT never tried to do ghosting to gain upper hand... We tried to fight it out the best we can directly just the way PK did ...We were in much far worser condition in that map than what we were on TE recently with V ... So when we did not resort to this way at that time for a guild like PK do u think we would do it for some loser guild like V ??

DeletedUser7719

Yes, it happens on all worlds and normally in response to over dominant guilds. Many of the top guilds are there partly by swapping fighters around their allies skewing the actual reality of which guilds are the strongest in their own right. For me this is just another form of ghosting although I'm sure there are those that will disagree but seems to give birth to the type of guild that targets them and their allies. Kind of a ying yang scenario.
Are you saying our guild would be the type that falls into this category? We don't swap fighters at all. Other than this little instance right now, we have never even hinted at ghost gilding or swapping fighters.
I didnt even read most of that as most of it is complete rubbish . "By the way the guild which you people claim as GG of PT was never a GG at all ..." what are you saying . A member from PT left PT , made a new guild and attacked us from the LZs . That's a GG in my book no matter what way you flip it . Hello!
As we stated before, we did not condone the use of a GG; those members just left and started attacking on their own. They attacked because had nothing else to do for the next 7 days. We have finished off -V- before without any sort of GG, so it has nothing to do with that.

You are just being a bad loser because you's made a booboo by not protecting your HQ - in turn leaving all your sectors unprotected . Lap it up MY FRIEND .
Don't worry, we didn't start crying because we accidentally left our HQ in a horrible spot that could easily disconnect our other sectors :rolleyes: Don't think it has anything to do with that because it was the last thing on our mind at that point :p

Note I really don't want to argue about PK and PT right now. We have not focused on attacking you yet, so I don't see what is there to discuss.