• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Implemented: Building Grid

DeletedUser

show the building grid at all times when in build mode, rather than having to click on an item to move, or whatever, to see which sqares are still open and what is already used.

DeletedUser

+1

Good suggestion :) I see no reason why the grid shouldn't be visible when the construction menu is up, as the menu is just open when we want to build, and then we want the grid :)

Amy Steele

General
Although the construction menu is also up when we want to move or sell buildings, still +1 as these are all times when it is useful to be able to see the grid.

DeletedUser7719

+1-ish, it doesn't really solve too many problems when it comes to organizing your city IMHO

DeletedUser2989

I understand how it is annoying at times to have to pick something up to plan out the spaces you have, so +1 to this.

Andrew420

Major
This is a great idea to bad it isn't formatted correctly so I wont be casting a vote
Big surprise that it received so many +1 votes and no one suggested formatting idea at all
Maybe that's why it is hot idea and hasn't been considered
Good luck getting OP to format idea since it was first proposed 19 months ago

DeletedUser99445

This is a great idea to bad it isn't formatted correctly so I wont be casting a vote
Big surprise that it received so many +1 votes and no one suggested formatting idea at all
Maybe that's why it is hot idea and hasn't been considered
Good luck getting OP to format idea since it was first proposed 19 months ago

I suspect its ignored for the same reasons as 99% of the Formatted ideas are ignored.
With that in mind the OP would be wasting their time as most do here, by formatting an idea that will likely never see the light of day or the moon at night.