• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Implemented: (City) "sell building" confirmation for special buildings

• Thread starter DeletedUser106918
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser106918

Proposal:
Buildings with limited availability (that is, event buildings, special buildings from quests etc) should have a confirmation check box similar to great buildings.

Have you Checked the Ideas section for the same idea posted by someone else? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested?
Yep, no.

Reason:
To save users from derp. After the easter event, I went to sell all my decorations and accidentally clicked my wishing well, luckily I noticed before selling it. Can happen anytime you sell something close to a special building.
Those buildings are similar to great buildings since they are difficult to build. If you sell one accidentally, you're screwed with both of them, so why have the check box only for one type?

Visual Aids:

Balance:
Nah?

Abuse Prevention:
Nah.

DeletedUser106918

Do you want this for all event buildings or just specifics ones? ( like RH, SOK, ww, HOF )
I was thinking about any building that is expensive, time-consuming or impossible to get back. So that should include:
  • expensive: diamond buildings
  • time-consuming: all event buildings, since you need to wait for the next event (if it's even included there)
  • impossible: monastery, anniversary rewards

DeletedUser12400

Buildings with limited availability (that is, event buildings, special buildings from quests etc) should have a confirmation check box similar to great buildings. I went to sell all my decorations and accidentally clicked my wishing well, luckily I noticed before selling it. Can happen anytime you sell something close to a special building.
+1 I accidently sold Confectionary :(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2989

Never tried to sell a GB so I never noticed that it had a check box where as other high value things didn't... +1

Status
Not open for further replies.