• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Special Buildings

DeletedUser5647

Question about Oasis (summer event building)

When it is motivated it produces 5 goods but which age does it make in the latest ages? Does a PME Oasis make PME goods or IndA goods?

DeletedUser7719

It produces PME goods. Do you think I need to mention that? (As I was only aiming to mention if something produced unrefined goods)

DeletedUser6065

+ A Whole lot.
Excellent! A tremendous work. Long needed. Very well done. . . . mk

DeletedUser7719

Updated the CE values I know. Should be the major ones that everyone is planning to upgrade though :)

DeletedUser7719

Added the two new buildings and updated the Graveyard and Old Graveyard images (I believe that was last update if I remember correctly)

DeletedUser7719

Added Happiness for Gingerbread House from this (1.46) update. Also included rogue and champion stats within their respective posts (rather than a link to the Table Guide to Everything)

DeletedUser106732

...dumb question, sorry. Are the watchfire defense percentages cumulative ? i.e. if I have 2 do I get 8% boost, 3 for 12% boost, etc. Thank you !!

Statpadr

DeletedUser

...dumb question, sorry. Are the watchfire defense percentages cumulative ? i.e. if I have 2 do I get 8% boost, 3 for 12% boost, etc. Thank you !!

Statpadr

Welcome to the Forge of Empires Forum :)

You are correct. Every watchfire you have provides a 4% defence bonus to your defensive army when you are attacked in PvP. Therefore, as you quite rightly say: if you have two watchfires then you will have an 8% defence bonus for your defensive army.

Princess Amira

DeletedUser107183

Rogue Hideout
a3CdfGy.png

• Type: Military Building
  • Size: 2x3
  • Obtainable From: Easter Event 2013, Summer Event 2013, Winter Event 2013, Easter Event 2014, Soccer Event 2014, Summer Event 2014, Winter Event 2014
PointsProducesTraining TimeUnit costs
Building costs
Slot costs
300Rogue
1 day-- / - / 150 / 300 / 100
Unit
Pic|Type
Att.Def.Rg.Mov.Unit
Bonus
Terrain
Bonus
Special
Bonus
0xjOiSM.png
100(1)114--Secret Identity200
(240)
Secret Identity - This unit can transform into any of its living allies when it is hit. Then it will copy all of the stats from that unit (and lose it's secret identity ;)). If there are only units with this bonus remaining or no other living allies when it is hit, it will die immediately, so technically, it should not have a 1 for defense.

I believe once the Drummer came out, if a rogue was with a drummer, it will take 2 hits now to kill it if rogues are only units left

DeletedUser7719

Pretty big update within the past few days:
- Ranking points updated
- All "obtainable from" has been updated
- "Tomorrow" color changed to be a bit more legible
- Backend update to make finding/editing single values easier
- Gold, Silver, Bronze, and Stone Awards added
- Easter Event buildings added

The Maypole can be upgraded twice- the first upgrade not only increases happiness, but also adds a +5% bonus to coins, and the second not only further increases happiness, but raises the coin bonus to +9%. However, each upgrade also increases size- the first to 3 x 2 and the second to 3 x 3.

Agent327

Overlord
The Maypole can be upgraded twice- the first upgrade not only increases happiness, but also adds a +5% bonus to coins, and the second not only further increases happiness, but raises the coin bonus to +9%. However, each upgrade also increases size- the first to 3 x 2 and the second to 3 x 3.

What brought on the urge to mention this on a thread that has been dead for over two years? Wanted to get into the spotlight?