• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Winter Event 2014

DeletedUser6065

At Event End, do unused stars turn into Forge Point Packages? If so, does anyone know the conversion rate? (Can't find anything on the server-that-will-remain-nameless).
. . . . mk

DeletedUser96901

because he doesn't have his stars in his inventory :p

like the hiding action packages and shooting packages from past events

DeletedUser99445

well, in fact they did it, I remember the diamonds prize in the very first days :rolleyes:

Anyway, as you said, it has been (its being) a good event as a whole.
I've managed to get the last 50,000 medal victory expansion on all my worlds ;)

Are you saying that players bought diamonds to win diamonds? Find that hard to believe, even in FOE.

DeletedUser11899

Are you saying that players bought diamonds to win diamonds? Find that hard to believe, even in FOE.

no, but it was a perfect scenario for purchasing some extra stars to try one's luck
The novelty of a just started event awakes normally the interest and desire to gamble and bet

DeletedUser5180

no, but it was a perfect scenario for purchasing some extra stars to try one's luck
The novelty of a just started event awakes normally the interest and desire to gamble and bet

IMO the diamonds were offered at the start of the event knowing players would have no stockpile of saved stars, thus limiting the payout of Diamonds (i was lucky and got double next payout, then opened the diamond present) but that would be quite rare

DeletedUser914

it is to prevent that everyone gets thousands of diamonds from other worlds beside their main account. Please don't blame them for putting these on the start, servers need to be paid.

DeletedUser5180

it is to prevent that everyone gets thousands of diamonds from other worlds beside their main account. Please don't blame them for putting these on the start, servers need to be paid.

i do agree with you, without some diamond purchasers the game would not be here.

DeletedUser15432

Well, I know on the diamonds quest, I got it three timers, on 1 world I got a reveal two which showed the diamonds, had no stars left on that world but had some diamonds so used 80 diamonds to make a profit of 170 diamonds after the initial cost of 80, this enable me to get the 2nd PME diamonds expansion on my primary world, just need to win a few thousand more diamonds so that all the other worlds can catch up

DeletedUser5180

Well, I know on the diamonds quest, I got it three timers, on 1 world I got a reveal two which showed the diamonds, had no stars left on that world but had some diamonds so used 80 diamonds to make a profit of 170 diamonds after the initial cost of 80, this enable me to get the 2nd PME diamonds expansion on my primary world, just need to win a few thousand more diamonds so that all the other worlds can catch up

i buy diamonds occasionally to support the game, i don't mind as it is still cheap entertainment for the amount of hrs i play.

DeletedUser98163

Hi

Im about 130 FPs short of PME. Should I use loads of FP packages for 2moro? Or can i do it midway through 2moro.

What im asking is If i chang era today can i hit refresh and get PME stuff? Because one of them is an army barracks and that would be good to get if i paid the forge points today to get to PME?

DeletedUser

Hi

Im about 130 FPs short of PME. Should I use loads of FP packages for 2moro? Or can i do it midway through 2moro.

What im asking is If i chang era today can i hit refresh and get PME stuff? Because one of them is an army barracks and that would be good to get if i paid the forge points today to get to PME?

I changed eras in the middle of the day, refreshed my page and had the prizes still on the board update to my new era.
Make sure to refresh of course after you enter the new era and before you touch the prizes.

DeletedUser98163

Can any moderator confirm this before I spend 130 or so FPs? In fact it's more as u have to research a tech in the new era I forgot. Please some1 let me know thanks

DeletedUser7719

I changed eras in the middle of the day, refreshed my page and had the prizes still on the board update to my new era.
Make sure to refresh of course after you enter the new era and before you touch the prizes.
^ That is correct, though I believe the refresh is optional.

DeletedUser

Today's quest includes "build a cultural building from your age or 2 decorations from your age." I don't have any decos or cultural buildings unlocked and won't be able to for at least two days. Will this not work with a previous age?

DeletedUser2989

It shouldn't work as the description is pretty specific about the "your age" bit. I'm in a similar boat, either have to do some research or spend diamonds, all my deco prizes in my inventory are in the previous age :(

DeletedUser100674

Yep....Me too.
Changed eras and now this quest rocks up. It will take me almost 140FPs to unlock the required tech. At the very least 4 days.
Surely this quest should not have been offered at this stage of the event. Even the option to build from the previous era but more of said items would have allowed those of stupid enough progress through the game while the event is taking place the chance to finish the event.
Bad planning me thinks.

DeletedUser2989

One thing that might help is if cultural buildings or deco's become available as presents, I know it's not very helpful and not what people are saving stars for but if you really want to keep progressing with the quests it could be a way (if they give us those options to win that is).