• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Halloween Event 2014

DeletedUser96901

I've never understood why players race ahead on the map anyway, you cant build the goods you get the boosts for untill they are researched anyway
but you can use the expansions :p
even if you are 2 ages behind the map

so you can build more buildings ;)

DeletedUser

Hi,

This event will end tomorrow, right?
Can anyone tell me the hour of the day it will end?
It will end tomorrow night at midnight or will end some hours earlier than that?
What time?

Thanks!
Power Overwhelming

DeletedUser9168

The best information I have on the finish time is the following:

5th/Nov Midnight UK time (GMT)

Please note that the event might switch off a bit earlier or a bit later than this time so if you are aiming to complete quests please aim to have them completed well before. We unfortunately can't guarantee the time the event will end.

this was the information posted here earlier today

DeletedUser5180

True, but the questlines also tell you to take/infiltrate/conquer $foo Province/sector along the way so having them done already saves time later and gets you the coin/supply reward from the sectors in the meantime. (It also saves huge amounts of time in scouting delays. I'd much rather use the time spent waiting for FPs to accumulate to also do the exploring between provinces.)

but you can use the expansions :p
even if you are 2 ages behind the map

so you can build more buildings ;)

both quotes are valid reasons for wanting to get ahead on the map BUT doing so can cause difficulties at times especially when there are special events. Events (with questlines rather than just luck based events) usually have a scouting quest, meaning the current province must be completed first (unless very early in the game) and also a quest to conquer a province.

If your 2 ages behind in tech and dont have big military boosts your probably going to struggle unless you have a decent stock of goods to negotiate. So yes, there are advantages to being ahead on the map but also pitfalls which must be taken into account

DeletedUser

Can I put these items in my inventory or will they disappear on their own one day? Thanks.

DeletedUser7719

Can I put these items in my inventory or will they disappear on their own one day? Thanks.
If you have any of the new buildings in your inventory, they will stay there for as long as you like :)
If you already placed them in your city, there is no way of putting it in your inventory from there