• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Halloween Event 2014

DeletedUser

*Spoilered quest questions. Tankovy

#15: contribute 12 forged point or discover a new technology.

At This quest, I only need to research any new technology in "research new technologies" right?

And 11. Goods or gritef! Solution : gather 24 goods, any age ... at this quest, 24 goods are total amount of somekinds like 24lumber is also ok right?

Srr im new! thanks!

DeletedUser2989

Hi NightXira, Welcome to the forums :)

The answer to both of your questions is yes. (I've spoiler tagged them just in case others haven't reached them to maintain their surprise if they so choose)

DeletedUser

The answer to both of your questions is yes. (I've spoiler tagged them just in case others haven't reached them to maintain their surprise if they so choose)

many thanks! great game btw. Im having so much fun playing this.

DeletedUser5180

i think quest 15 was as follows:

donate 12 forge points to a Great Building or research a technology.?
(apologies if i'm wrong)

DeletedUser97155

Finally admitting defeat on this one, despite preparing I needed to take 16 sectors to complete the task and I'm calling it a day with 4 to go.

First event I've failed to finish :(

DeletedUser5180

Finally admitting defeat on this one, despite preparing I needed to take 16 sectors to complete the task and I'm calling it a day with 4 to go.

First event I've failed to finish :(

which province needs 16 sectors to complete.?

Andrew420

Major
He probably hade to conquer 8 sectors to win a province so he could move the scout then it is 8 more sectors to conquer that province
you have to scout first
then conquer a sector is couple quests later

DeletedUser5180

He probably hade to conquer 8 sectors to win a province so he could move the scout then it is 8 more sectors to conquer that province
you have to scout first
then conquer a sector is couple quests later

even scouting one now would be 2 days max depending on what age / era which would leave 2 days to take the province

it all depends on troops, if you've raced ahead on the map then it maybe a problem

I've never understood why players race ahead on the map anyway, you cant build the goods you get the boosts for untill they are researched anyway

DeletedUser97155

even scouting one now would be 2 days max depending on what age / era which would leave 2 days to take the province

it all depends on troops, if you've raced ahead on the map then it maybe a problem

I've never understood why players race ahead on the map anyway, you cant build the goods you get the boosts for untill they are researched anyway

As Andrew correctly guessed I had to conquer an entire province before I could Scout and then of course I needed to conquer that new province to advance in the quest.

DeletedUser6065

As Andrew correctly guessed I had to conquer an entire province before I could Scout and then of course I needed to conquer that new province to advance in the quest.
Got caught in Brisgard w/this situation. It's gonna be close . . . mk

DeletedUser2989

A similar thing happened to me on last years Valentines quests (I think it was last years...), I just didn't prepare well enough and couldn't get these types (scouting/conquer provinces) done in time. I think I've failed to complete more than 1 event quest line though. It is a bit of a bummer but I figured "hey it was free stuff, I was able to multitask a few of the event quests with main/side quests (get that bit more out of them) and a new event will come along soon" :).

mariust5

Corporal
Does anybody know what time it finishes in the UK tomorrow ?, it's gonna be close for some people to finish on time .

DeletedUser

Yeah, please give exact time and date - but give also CET: Central European Time, we will do the math

DeletedUser2989

The best information I have on the finish time is the following:

5th/Nov Midnight UK time (GMT)

Please note that the event might switch off a bit earlier or a bit later than this time so if you are aiming to complete quests please aim to have them completed well before. We unfortunately can't guarantee the time the event will end.

DeletedUser15986

True, but the questlines also tell you to take/infiltrate/conquer $foo Province/sector along the way so having them done already saves time later and gets you the coin/supply reward from the sectors in the meantime. (It also saves huge amounts of time in scouting delays. I'd much rather use the time spent waiting for FPs to accumulate to also do the exploring between provinces.)