• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Halloween Event 2014

DeletedUser9168

Sorry if this has already been asked, but where do I find the Halloween questline?

When you log into your account there will be 2 new quest icons beside your usual quests, click on them to get started

Also read the announcement for the halloween quest which should be on the loading page before you click which world you are about to play

the Halloween questgivers are "pumpkin heads" on the left side of your screen

DeletedUser5180

Sorry if this has already been asked, but where do I find the Halloween questline?

hi vetiver14,

welcome to the forums, to add to Jampot's advice there is a Halloween Event announcement posted by Starzaan which you can find here. It has a link to a video you can watch.

DeletedUser96901

maybe you should tell him to finish the tutorial first :p
the end of that will be when he has 2 quest icons on the left

because the halloween event (like all other events) will only start AFTER the tutorial

DeletedUser9168

Thanks for that extra info, Test Ament - I tend to forget that bit!
But in this particular case, vetiver14 is not a new player so that shouldn't be applicable here.

DeletedUser5180

maybe you should tell him to finish the tutorial first :p
the end of that will be when he has 2 quest icons on the left

because the halloween event (like all other events) will only start AFTER the tutorial

i'd have thought that new players would have finished the tutorial before worrying about extra quests lol

DeletedUser

So now I'm frustrated. I am on the "Turn Into Green" riddle. I have taken one sector by fighting and another by negotiation. Neither unlocked the riddle. Am I missing something?

DeletedUser5180

So now I'm frustrated. I am on the "Turn Into Green" riddle. I have taken one sector by fighting and another by negotiation. Neither unlocked the riddle. Am I missing something?

you need to take the whole province to complete the quest

DeletedUser5399

So if I have no Graveyard to sell, what should I do to complete the final quest?

I just sold 3 Production Buildings of my current age but the final quest still was not completed. Please help.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5399

Hope this works. The uploader is kinda funky.

FoE Halloween Final Quest.jpg

Here's another image, cropped and hopefully more clear:

FoE Halloween Final Quest-Cropped.jpg

DeletedUser1081

Ocelot, if I'm reading that right ...
the quest assumes you have a graveyard. Did you win one last year? If you have one, sell it. If it's still in your inventory, build it now and sell it. If you've already sold it, contact in-game support and explain that.

DeletedUser7719

You must have a graveyard in order to be given that quest, and the quest wants you to sell your graveyard to obtain the new Old Graveyard

EDIT: Pretty much what mink said

DeletedUser5399

Oh, for crying out loud! I DO have a Graveyard, hidden behind my St. Basil's Cathedral. Thanks guys. Sorry for bothering you because I was so blind.

DeletedUser5180

Oh, for crying out loud! I DO have a Graveyard, hidden behind my St. Basil's Cathedral. Thanks guys. Sorry for bothering you because I was so blind.

ha ha, i think jack lantern's been playing tricks on your mind

btw Ocelot, where did you get the wee blue smiley thats in your signature.?

DeletedUser5399

ha ha, i think jack lantern's been playing tricks on your mind

btw Ocelot, where did you get the wee blue smiley that's in your signature.?

I got that 'Little Blue Smiley' from another Game Forum (Heroes of Might and Magic)