• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Discussion Thread for Korch

• Thread starter DeletedUser97349
  • Start date

DeletedUser15432

Yet another world for me to play in, that will make 10

DeletedUser5180

might have been interesting, which is what i thought when jaims started but with the rich brats ruining jaims within a couple of days then i see no point.

i buy diamonds occasionally but would like to see a diamond free world. guess that wouldnt happen without being ad-sponsored tho

DeletedUser12400

Foe dream

might have been interesting, which is what i thought when jaims started but with the rich brats ruining jaims within a couple of days then i see no point.
i buy diamonds occasionally but would like to see a diamond free world. guess that wouldnt happen without being ad-sponsored tho
World without a diamond interference sounds like a dream. I would even pay to be able to play on that world.

LastWarrior

Lieutenant Colonel
I think a charge to enter such a world would go down really well but alas that will not happen methinks. I `ll see you there.

DeletedUser6065

Korch - World Without Watchfires.

'World without a diamond interference sounds like a dream. I would even pay to be able to play on that world.' [overtype]. An idea whose time has come.

. . . . mk

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5180

no objection to diamond players (as i buy now and again on Fel D) but Jaims was hijacked by diamond buyers from day 1 and from initial thoughts of 'lets all start from scratch on a level playing field' was totally ruined by the end of day 1.

colonnial v bronze on day 1 haha...............hope mummy n daddy's money bought you the buzz you craved

MUPPETS..!!

DeletedUser96695

The last new wrold opne ( about 1- 2 months ago)

within 1 week
some players already reach post-modern era with nearly full set of GB from bronze age to post-modern era
there are a lot of player in modern, PE, Coloical, LMA era

I suppose the same story will happen again

the competition of the "quickest adavce to EMA without using a diamond"
it is only for those "poor" player only
moreover, there is only 1 reward
For that particularly winner, please share "how do u do it w/o using 1 diamond"
how many days he use to climb up to EMA

I am more interesting to know
How many diamonds they will use to go to contemporary era, which will be released soon

DeletedUser1081

I'm glad I'm not the only one who doesn't understand what there would be to "discuss" about another same-old-same-old. A no-diamond world. A no-plunder world. A no-GvG world. Now those would be some worthy experiments!

DeletedUser97349

It is mainly a place for anyone who has questions about the competition to ask them :). Running a world with different coding to our other worlds is not practical for us, I'm afraid.

DeletedUser1081

That's unfortunate and surprising. Tribal Wards has worlds with assorted different features - is FoE not considered good enough? Just curious!

DeletedUser914

Does anyone has an idea about what it costs, upgrading in a week to postmodern era?

this is needed to be bought for diamonds: forgepoints for tech, forgepoints for great buildings, goods, expansions, instantly build tools, scout at once, troop recoveries, blueprints, for the diehards a nice calculation...

DeletedUser97349

That's unfortunate and surprising. Tribal Wards has worlds with assorted different features - is FoE not considered good enough? Just curious!

The question has been asked, but whilst TW is set up to operate in that way, FoE isn't unfortunately, and making en10 a unique world is not not feasible I'm afraid.

DeletedUser

Why are you whining about diamond players and here you are getting ready to compete for them?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser99588

People buying themselves through the tech tree to get several ages ahead is rather annoying though, no way to compete with them, especially with those who also bought themselves an Alcatraz.

These are the people that mean the rest of us get to play for little or no expenditure. If they have the cash to splash and deem this game worthy of such spending sprees then good luck to them.

DeletedUser103056

These are the people that mean the rest of us get to play for little or no expenditure. If they have the cash to splash and deem this game worthy of such spending sprees then good luck to them.
Dammit, you managed to post exactly as I was deleting, since I figured it's rather offtopic =P
Let it be though.

I know and agree that it's a necessary evil, but it's annoying nonetheless! =D