• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Epic Empires - September competition

DeletedUser5180

okay folks, here's my entry for this month.

The main objective in this city is to have EVERY Great Building in it without it looking cramped and having them all bunched together.

Havind said that, its still a very self sufficient city producing everything needed, also the 6 Halls of Fame, along with Autonium & Observatory GB's ensure the Guild is well catered for with over 1300 power points plus 100 goods per day being provided.

Shrines of Galt

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12400

up.png

down.png

Nickname: OVERTYPE
World: Houndsmoor
Guild: Hanseatic League
Forgestats: Hanseatic City

mrbeef

Lieutenant-General

The main objective in this city is to have EVERY Great Building in it without it looking cramped and having them all bunched together.

Havind said that, its still a very self sufficient city producing everything needed, also the 6 Halls of Fame, along with Autonium & Observatory GB's ensure the Guild is well catered for with over 1300 power points plus 100 goods per day being provided.

Hugely inefficient of course (road usage), but I like it. I see a few already, but how about having one of each dec too?

beefy :)

DeletedUser5180

Hugely inefficient of course (road usage), but I like it. I see a few already, but how about having one of each dec too?

beefy :)

i agree about the roads, my thinking was to keep the gbs seperated in the centre of the city, i like some of the decs available but some i think would look out of place......cant imagine a clothesline outside the Capitol haha

mrbeef

Lieutenant-General
A fire Hydrant would be suitable though ;)

Nice looking city you got there too overtype. All the GBs fitted together - sweet

Last edited:

Sp32

Master Corporal

Shrines of Galt

Very nice city buddy!

DeletedUser103889

Hi, here is some pics of my city, I hope be useful
with best regards
IGN: sinasazesh
world: Houndsmoor
DPPx18P.jpg

ibjze3N.jpg

DeletedUser653

sinasazesh - nice looking city
Overtype - I really like, nice efficient pretty city, rare to see pretty and efficent
akbhoy67 - Sorry just too many roads, roads of the wrong type and that spoils it a little for me.

DeletedUser103889

Thank u so much for laud and definition, but these roads are at the early middle age and i tried to use them very efficient ,with some accuracy we can see if i delete only a 1*1 road it could be stop working some of my buildings, another things i paid attention a lot to the art aspect of my city and use space with separation parts for residual buildings and production buildings with a mix of colors and decoration and i consider that here is a real city and provide accommodation and happiness for people, however I will think about your suggestion and try to improve it. thanks a lot again to pay attention.

Sp32

Master Corporal
Thank u so much for laud and definition, but these roads are at the early middle age and i tried to use them very efficient ,with some accuracy we can see if i delete only a 1*1 road it could be stop working some of my buildings, another things i paid attention a lot to the art aspect of my city and use space with separation parts for residual buildings and production buildings with a mix of colors and decoration and i consider that here is a real city and provide accommodation and happiness for people, however I will think about your suggestion and try to improve it. thanks a lot again to pay attention.

He meant akbhoy67 had too many different types of roads/roads in the wrong places, it wasn't directed at you bro :-)

DeletedUser5180

on the subject of roads, i think there should be a grey 1x1 to match the 2x2 available

DeletedUser103515

My first participation in this competition.
Here is mine
world: Arvahall
Nickname: ilspinoza

mrbeef

Lieutenant-General
Nice one ilspinova. I like the way the Oasis is central - a focal point for your citizens to come to and chill out (just hope the bees don't bother them). :)

mrbeef

Lieutenant-General
on the subject of roads, i think there should be a grey 1x1 to match the 2x2 available

I guess the grey of the walkway is as close as it gets. It's fairly realistic I suppose - roads being made out of asphalt/tarmac and pavements from concrete.

DeletedUser103515

Thank you. I built the city in order that visitors spots immediately things to mot/pol in priority and to fill every square optimally (also esthetically).

(just hope the bees don't bother them). :)
Don't worry about that, my peoples are not humans and immunized to any disease ;)

DeletedUser

Here is my September entry:

City name: Barbaria
World: Dinegu

sRoY4ou.png