• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Discussion: Changelog 0.10.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Greetings,
have few questions,not sure if I understand well couse of my bad English.
This is how I understand what we will get with new update in next week:
We will be able to create or join someones guild from world we are playing at to discus,planing game etc at forum,sometimes in future we will mabye be able to trade etc.
We will be able to see global ranking wich meen players points from all world.
We will be able to change roads easier.
Prices will be lower for those who use diamonds.
Thank you in advance for yours answer :)

hmm I don't really understand your question (perhaps the lack of question mark?) but if you're asking whether what you've understood so far is correct then it is. Although I don't see anything about lower diamond prices and/or lower prices for diamond goods/services except for the collect all button.

DeletedUser

The merge sounds good. Getting active people together. The only problem i see is someone on vacation coming back and being moved to a less active group. Will you be able to set on vacation choice so you dont get moved?

DeletedUser

you have not getting any points from negotiation in this current version.
So no, you will not get any points either with the next update.

DeletedUser

Quick question -- it says the game is being updated right now. What update is that?

DeletedUser

There is no changelog for today's update... but they give us the log for next week. well... strange way of Inno but meh!!!

DeletedUser

These certainly look like a few good new features and improvements! :D

Like Preto I'd like to know if it's just people from a neighbourhood that can create a guild, or that it's throughout the world you're playing on (in my case Brisgard)... would make quite a difference.

The new points calculation sounds a lot fairer than before (I'll probably drop ranks now, hehe, being not much of a fighter), and it's a shame that negotiating doesn't earn you any points... any clue how painstaking it is to gather the resources to do this? Much more work than battle through them... (*hints at adding points for negotiating as well* ;)).

The upgrades for roads make things a lot easier :D: can we do this for houses too? I'm aware that that may be more complex as it also requires a certain amount of population to be free, but it would be nice.

And the tease is... teasing! Can't wait for this merging and hope it'll work out fine. Shouldn't be complaining though, the neighbourhood I'm in is apparently rather active compared to a lot of other neighbourhoods I read about here in the forums.

Good work so far, guys! Keep it up :D

DeletedUser1294

Enjoy a few things from this update, looking forward to it.
Don't know how the inactivity will work out, but we'll see.

DeletedUser

Great news! Even if it will take more time to update still it will be worth waiting.

... and big thanks for mod for taking time and anounce of future update and what is planned to implement in future. it gives perspective and sense that devs are working on a game and we are involved in it too even a little :)

DeletedUser

I think the problem I have is what defines a world?

Is it the current neighborhood you are in or is it the entire server?

If it the entire server as the forums say they are considered worlds then hopefully the guild limit will be low, max at 20, to prevent players from getting a large advantage with a ton more trading partners / people to attack for points.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The only issue I see is some of us have built up trade and alliance relationships already, how do we ensure we are moved together... will people in the same guild be moved to the same neighbourhood so they can keep working with each other...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It sounds like as long as they are in the guild you can interact with them there even if they are not in the same neighborhood.

Not sure how they will let people join guilds if you are not in the same neighborhood unless the leaders can invite through a search feature for a persons name or game id.

DeletedUser

My understanding is a guild is in a neighbourhood... so it would make sence if this is the case that the guild moves together... and that if a person is inactive for 2 weeks they should probably be dropped from the guild which would allow it to then move...

DeletedUser1132

sounds like some nice improvements but forgive me for not being too enthusiastic before I´ve actually seen how it works out

especially the whole mixing groups thing makes me believe we will have a lot of complains here soon about it because I guess there will be a lot of players unhappy if they will be thrown into another group every 2 weeks or so

well, time will tell :)

DeletedUser276

Carasus the guild is not the same neighborhood but the entire world. You can pick and choose people on other neighborhoods to join your guild. Once you do have the guild set up you can trade freely with the guild mates without penalty of paying for a fp to complete the trade.

As for how do you find people to trade with... I am not wholly sure. When the world rankings come out I am sure thats one way to find other people. But seems a tad lopsided as the best will join with the best and sub par players stuck with eachother thereby forcing them to not be able to complete with the best or diamond purchasers.

DeletedUser

Hmmm - yeah - that doesn't seem like it would work to me... better if it was restricted to a neighbourhood, then you would be more likely to have two or three factions form as power houses and struggle...

DeletedUser

Hmmm - yeah - that doesn't seem like it would work to me... better if it was restricted to a neighbourhood, then you would be more likely to have two or three factions form as power houses and struggle...

Well, guess you are not a fighter.

I atack all players that are in my Neighbourhood for points and to take there goods. Put a guild in there and i'm forced to keep playing solo or i lose all my targets.

DeletedUser

I think it will be perfect system as if you want to play with the same ppl from neighborhood you can add them into your guild, else fight with them.
In my case i am alone playing in my sector actively, there are still 3 people left who are semi active so all changes to be will be for the better.

DeletedUser17

Just to clarify:

You may add people to your guild form your entire server. Example: If I play on arvahall, I can invite anyone from arvahall into my guild, regardless of the neighborhood. So friends who play on the same server, who did not get to be in the same neighborhood can still be in the same guild and play with each other. Note that we still have some restrictions on interacting with guild members, but we will try to iron these out as soon as possible.

I personally think this is going to be a huge step for us, and we will continue to evolve this feature in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.