• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Great Building Vouchers

DeletedUser

As you will know the level up vouchers are now in your inventories, and the option to also swap sets of your duplicate bps for more levels. Please be aware, if you have a GB part levelled, so lets say you have a Monte, level 5 half way through the level. If you use the level up voucher it will take the GB up to the next level for you, this also will add an additional level the GB also. You will of course be able to add more levels with your sets of bps also.

Post edited, additional information found.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser96901

and if you are searching a voucher you don't find in your inventory:
they weren't given with the activation today
you got them at the day of the update (25th June) (invisible but technically there)
and if you didn't have the GB at this point you didn't get the voucher

DeletedUser2989

As you will know the level up vouchers are now in your inventories, and the option to also swap sets of your duplicate bps for more levels. Please be aware, if you have a GB part levelled, so lets say you have a Monte, level 5 half way through the level. If you use the level up voucher it will take the GB up to the next level for you, not add level 11. You will of course be able to add more levels with your sets of bps still. Just thought I would point this out, enjoy :)

I'm confused by this as my CdM was level 8 and when I used the voucher it was leveled up to 9 and level 11 was unlocked. Is there a minimum level a GB has to be before the voucher begins to open the next level?

DeletedUser

I have since been testing the specifics on this and have edited my post to reflect, if you use part way though a level it will complete that level, and will add an additional level for you also.

DeletedUser5180

I have since been testing the specifics on this and have edited my post to reflect, if you use part way though a level it will complete that level, and will add an additional level for you also.

are you saying that if you're part way through a level the the voucher will complete the level and also complete another level or simply unlock another level.?

DeletedUser

It will complete the level you are on, and unlock an additional level past level 10 also.

DeletedUser96901

I'm confused by this as my CdM was level 8 and when I used the voucher it was leveled up to 9 and level 11 was unlocked. Is there a minimum level a GB has to be before the voucher begins to open the next level?
minimum level is zero
but I don't believe there are level zero GBs with vouchers; they where given on 25th June and in almost 2 weeks the GB would be sure at level 1

and if someone uses his voucher the great building will gain one level and one level is unlocked:
both happened in your case

0/10 becomes 1/11
8/10 becomes 9/11
10/10 --> 11/11
13/14 --> 14/15

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7719

You can only get a Great Building voucher if you had a Statue of Zues, Cathedral of Aachen, or Castel del Monte before June 25th. If you did have one before then, you can try to contact support by right-clicking in game then clicking on "Support"

DeletedUser

I think the most remarkable thing about the GB vouchers is that they aren't yet visible on other servers. Which makes me feel like this whole thing about "waiting for the ipad update to be approved" is bogus.

Andrew420

Major
I will take your word for it Huscarl since I don't play on any other server
That being said I feel even better about the 1221 f.p.s the vouchers gave me

Thanks again FOE keep up the good work keep the changes coming love to read about all the complaints

DeletedUser

I think the most remarkable thing about the GB vouchers is that they aren't yet visible on other servers. Which makes me feel like this whole thing about "waiting for the ipad update to be approved" is bogus.

I promise you this was indeed the true reason, they weren't visible on other servers correct but this is as here on EN we are special and we get all updates a little sooner than any other server :)

DeletedUser

I promise you this was indeed the true reason, they weren't visible on other servers correct but this is as here on EN we are special and we get all updates a little sooner than any other server :)

right... but why wouldn't the vouchers become visible on all servers at the same time? surely inno didn't need to submit the update to apple 20 times? (1 time per server)

DeletedUser

Because we get these things before anywhere else gets them, so yes there was only 1 Apple update, the GB vouchers were all added on the 25th June as we said, but we had to wait until the Apple update went through before they could be made visible. We get our updates sooner than the other servers do so the update went through, we got our vouchers at that time I believe this was the same day. So far as I know the other servers had to wait longer than we did. As we control the updates here on the browser but with iPad we are reliant upon Apple you see.