• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

POTHOLE PANIC in East-Nagech

DeletedUser103186

The task is to build 40 sett paved road. Had already 12 and have build over 7 but it still says I've only got 12/40.

DeletedUser

Have you read this stickied thread first and carried out the actions requested:

Please follow these steps to try and resolve the issue on your own before reporting a Bug:

- Refresh your browser (F5: soft refresh and CTRL+F5: hard refresh).
- Temporarily disable all (greasemonkey) scripts and browser add-ons.
- Log out / Log in
- Restart your computer.
- Try a different computer.
- Try a different internet connection.
- Careful with this and only proceed if you know what you're doing! - Temporarily disable your firewall and your anti virus program. Do this only for a quickcheck, enable your security system immediately again!

Also, did you build after you had accepted the quest? You do need to ensure you have accepted the quest by clicking on OK rather than clicking on the x to close it. Only actions done after the quest has been accepted will count towards it.

DeletedUser96901

The task is to build 40 sett paved road. Had already 12 and have build over 7 but it still says I've only got 12/40.
it doesn't matter what you have

it is a build quest

and sure you have build 12 and not 7 after accepting the quest
you don't even know how many you have build: "build over 7" can be 12 :rolleyes:

Amy Steele

General
Hello kdsimon, and welcome to the forums :)

The task here is not to build 40 Sett Paved Roads, but to have 40 Sett Paved Roads. If (as I suspect) by 'build over 7' you mean you have 'built over' or 'overbuilt' 7 existing Sett Paved Roads with 7 more, the total number of Sett Paved road tiles within your city will not have increased beyond the 12 you originally had. To complete this quest you will need to have 40 Sett Paved Road tiles in your city at the same time. Overbuilding existing Sett Paved Roads will never get you to that total.

Hope this helps explain things :)

DeletedUser99588

Had already 12 and have build over 7 but it still says I've only got 12/40

I read that as meaning that a further 7 had been built but not shown up on the quest count. As in they have built in excess of 7 more road sections rather than built over existing road sections.

DeletedUser

I read that as meaning that a further 7 had been built but not shown up on the quest count. As in they have built in excess of 7 more road sections rather than built over existing road sections.

It's not even clear so far if the player has tried a refresh to see if that changed the number. Until there's more information about what he actually did and possibly a screenshot, it's difficult to tell.