• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Selling Buildings after update

DeletedUser98265

Hello,after this new update (1.26) i tried to sell my buildings and got no coins and supplies in return
is this new thing and this is how it goes from now on? why were we not told about it?
it is not in the announcement for 1.26. She says: Do you really want to sell this hose? You will not get anything back.

DeletedUser1081

It says that but (except for premium buildings) it's lying - you do get the usual amounts back.
You should report this as a bug (after checking whether it's been reported already).

DeletedUser98265

I report this in Bug section, not only me, but i dont see answer from INNO.

DeletedUser

I report this in Bug section, not only me, but i dont see answer from INNO.

So far the answer is that it is a confirmed bug and the devs are working on a fix. When they have a solution to this visual display error, there will be further information provided.