• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Guild versus Guild

DeletedUser1009

How do I delete an army form my guilds sector. I would like to replace the army with fresh troops.

DeletedUser2989

How do I delete an army form my guilds sector. I would like to replace the army with fresh troops.

The button you select to delete units (from your own list) is the same one used to delete armies from sectors in GvG. You'll need to "view sector" then click on "select to delete unit" (the big red button in the bottom left) and then click on the army you wish to delete. I believe you'll also need the "trusted" permission from the guild permission list.

Please note that this will be changed in a few updates, not sure exactly when.

DeletedUser2989

Does it cost any goods to replace an army?

No goods are needed when replacing defensive armies. If you have 8 slots full and you delete one the slot stays open so you can put an army straight in. You could even delete 2 or 3 and they'd all stay open for new armies.

If you delete a seige army the goods are lost (as there is only 1 army in a seige) and the seige needs to be paid for again.

In both cases as Pisepampel said you'll need to pay to train your attached units again :)

DeletedUser

how is it that after all the time on beta and being live for 2 months here there still has been nothing done about ghost guilds? It has gotten beyond ridiculous

DeletedUser

how is it that after all the time on beta and being live for 2 months here there still has been nothing done about ghost guilds? It has gotten beyond ridiculous

Because this is the current state of play as per Remorce's post earlier in this thread:

As I have stated before the creation of Ghost guilds is within the rules at this time. I am refraining from posting any type of rule by request of the Development team. As they want to see how players are getting around the settup of the game for guild vs guild as they want to know so they can plug these obvious holes. This will take time. In the meantime if its not exactly against the rules that currently exist then its ok AT THIS TIME. however I can guarantee soon there will be rules and coding blocks for certain actions or behaviours.

Therefore something will be in place soon. Watch for further announcements.

DeletedUser

"As they want to see how players are getting around the settup of the game for guild vs guild as they want to know so they can plug these obvious holes. This will take time. " Over six months seems like a ridiculous amount of time to plug an "obvious hole." He basically reiterated what I said more bluntly

DeletedUser8813

it seems they are waiting for the larger guilds to ghost the smaller guilds out of GVG before they do anything to stop it..

DeletedUser4879

What was said? Don't be in a hurry, it will happen! Sooner or later!..:p

DeletedUser2989

For a game that requires patience there are a lot of impatient people on these forums :) , I'll admit they are testing the patience of players when it comes to a few features.

Knowing something is coming is better than what we get at other times, I just hope what they come up with is really good and actually works. It'll be good to have something that won't penalise people helping allied guilds or for starting new guilds and yet stops people from avoiding the GvG seige costs.

DeletedUser

Why exactly did you delete the announcement thread with all the info about the GVG?
Or did you move it elsewhere?

I sure hope its the later and you didnt delete the GVG tutorial...

DeletedUser99832

Do not know if it has been suggested, but could it be made possible to withdraw goods from the treasury to trade up or down as 1000s of goods are lying around unused because Guilds are not active in all of the ages.

DeletedUser100341

Maybe it was short sighted of me. I was actively involved in GvG EMA. But felt held back by it. Needing goods and armies to keep up the fight. Everything in my city felt stagnant. Myself and other guild mates decided to move on and abandon GvG.

Now it seems fellow guild mates are talking again about GvG. Probably more for PvP points than anything but that's good. They've moved up and want to get involved in the next province. Now the goods that were wasting away in the treasury look pretty good.

I felt the Observatory was a waste of space. But if I build an Observatory the goods would benefit my era GvG and the newer lower era members coming up the ranks. The senior member Observatories would benefit me when I reach that GvG era. So now the Observatory looks pretty good.