• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Trade Aid Gone South

DeletedUser1081

• World:Brisgard
  • Browser and Version: 1.24.22682 (16.04.2014 8:47), mink (62264), en2, en_US, WIN 13,0,0,182, Windows 7, Firefox/28.0, 1327x608, Legacy
  • Overview of the bug: In the good old days (before April 18th/19th or so), when I created a offer, the same goods would remain in the "select a good" dropdown gizmos. This was very handy, since it's not unusual to create a series of trades offering and/or seeking the same goods. Since April 18th/19th or so this helpful aid has not been functioning reliably.
  • Screenshots: --
  • How often this occurs: About 70% of the time the "select a good" dropdowns revert to their default state after I squish the "create trade" button.
  • Urgency: Medium-low.
  • Preventative Actions: If I knew, I wouldn't call it a bug.
  • Further details: The disabling of this handy function seems to have crept in along with a few elderly bugs making a comeback. It's almost Biblical. :cool:
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: I looked through the bug reports on the front page and didn't see anything.
  • Have you tried fixing it by using methods listed in the thread pinned to the top of this forum: The problem persists despite dozens of refreshes, cache clears, etc. I'm not willing to change browsers.

DeletedUser7719

Trade is working normally for me (though there is one bug I keep on forgetting to report). If you have less goods than you can offer, the selected offer/need will reset. Ex. if I had 1000 ferroconcrete, I can only put 3 trades offering 300 concrete each before it resets. The bug I keep on forgetting to report is that if you abort an offer, this subtracts rather than adds the good causing even less offers before the selected offer/need resets.
What you're thinking only worked for one update around 1.0 or something (it was literally when this Trade Aid was introduced)...

DeletedUser1081

What you're thinking only worked for one update around 1.0 or something (it was literally when this Trade Aid was introduced)...

... huh? Once again I have tried and failed to understand what you mean.
And by "if you have less goods than you can offer", do you mean "if you don't have enough goods to repeat the last trade you set up"? I don't think that explains what I've been experiencing, but I'll doublecheck.

DeletedUser7719

And by "if you have less goods than you can offer", do you mean "if you don't have enough goods to repeat the last trade you set up"?
Yes :) Don't mind the second part: it'll probably turn into a complaint-fest (from other people) if I went into specifics.
Did you understand the example?