• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Petition concerning GB changes update

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser101404

But that misses the point that those playing longer have had it easier than it will be for new players. In other words you have taken a lot of the ladder up that they have climbed. Why could the original map difficulty have been maintained in relation to the attack bonus losses from GB's by simply reducing the bonuses of the AI? Also, it is not true to say that you can just buy your way through the sectors with goods given that the goods being donated into the GvG system has meant that many are now even more hard to come by in the market.

DeletedUser101150

Or maybe it was intended to make fighting more difficult, more challenging. Breezing through the map isn't difficult, but I know I'm thinking more before attacking now then before, and I don't mind it at all. Just my opinion.

DeletedUser10126

But that misses the point that those playing longer have had it easier than it will be for new players. In other words you have taken a lot of the ladder up that they have climbed. Why could the original map difficulty have been maintained in relation to the attack bonus losses from GB's by simply reducing the bonuses of the AI? Also, it is not true to say that you can just buy your way through the sectors with goods given that the goods being donated into the GvG system has meant that many are now even more hard to come by in the market.

Absolutely 100% correct!

Those who have completed the campaign map have no problems...

We have this rumor that Anwar completed the campaign map without GB bonuses but we have no evidence so blind faith will have to do.

We used to be able to choose a military city or a negotiating city but now we have to do both. It's the interference of single player enjoyment that's cause such aggrievement when GvG is completely unrelated. Joining a guild is optional lets remind everyone.

DeletedUser4089

Actually, you can do it with an all military city, don't need to negotiate anywhere if you really don't want to. If say, you can't complete the EMA bonus map with EMA units, wait until you have LMA or HMA units and go back. The boosted areas are bonus content, meant to be an extra challenge.
Many many games have areas that require you to be a much higher level to succeed in than when you unlock it.

Also, the campaign map isn't finished I think. I assume with PME there will be more provinces, so those people who have 'finished' the map, will have a challenge or two of their own to overcome.

DeletedUser7719

Another piece of evidence for completing the entire Campaign Map without boosts is me if you can check my beta account. I finished the InA Bonus Content with PE units, but I only saved one battle as I thought more people would attempt it :p
@The Countess: I don't mind seeing new features, but I think the players really want to see some of our feedback being implemented a bit more often. There are a few "Great Ideas" that have still yet to make it to the game though most of the player-base would definitely see it as an improvement and not stalling for a new feature.

DeletedUser17954

unbelievably stupid update. remove the fighting bit on territories., just put negotiate, cause otherwise it is not possible.

DeletedUser

Giving defenders up to a 60% boost attacking was all that needed done. Dropping the attackers %'s has crippled the PvP aspect of this game. So, I disagree with the changes. However, I will admit that something needed done. This was just not the answer.

DeletedUser

I totally disagree, I worked hard to get those GB's up and running and they come and ruin them. Bloody vandals!!

DeletedUser97457

My concerns are that the watchtowers percentages are unaffected. Some players have 20 or 30 of them and this makes them practically immune to attack

DeletedUser13082

My concerns are that the watchtowers percentages are unaffected. Some players have 20 or 30 of them and this makes them practically immune to attack

Please remember that this is not a discussion thread. To voice concerns please head to the discussion thread for that topic, this is just a thread to gather peoples votes for whether they agree or disagree with the updates :)

DeletedUser96867

Totally disagree. You can't expect players to fight the highly boosted provinces like the IndA(80%-120% boosts) which have not been changed. Many players reaching indA now only have GB attack boosts in the 40% range now, when the previous 60-70% boosts were hard enough to attack a 100%+ boosted sector with. Could just negotiate but many these provinces now cost 1500+ IndA to negotiate. That about 2 goods buildings production for a month.

DeletedUser13082

Totally disagree. You can't expect players to fight the highly boosted provinces like the IndA(80%-120% boosts) which have not been changed. Many players reaching indA now only have GB attack boosts in the 40% range now, when the previous 60-70% boosts were hard enough to attack a 100%+ boosted sector with. Could just negotiate but many these provinces now cost 1500+ IndA to negotiate. That about 2 goods buildings production for a month.

You're already on the list :)

Status
Not open for further replies.