• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Seraphim's House of Signatures

DeletedUser

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13805

A circus theme could be fun .... hee hee .. might want to be specific, desypete! hee hee

yes that sounds ideal to me : )
i can just picture it
desypete no 1 toilet attendant or top toilet cleaner across all servers : )

DeletedUser

Nice work Seraphim, you're catching up to me, teehee :D

I have almost reached your level of mastery! Watch out Barti :P

yes that sounds ideal to me : )
i can just picture it
desypete no 1 toilet attendant or top toilet cleaner across all servers : )

lol, ok desy ;) I will work on something fun for you. I apologize if I take a while. Its been a crazy week at work, lol. Keep you posted!

DeletedUser15688

Can I bother u again? :$

I would like u to modify my sig to change Senior Moderator for "Cookies are mine.."

Pleaseeeeeeeeeee

DeletedUser14782

can i also get a matching avatar for my signature?
Flaming N maybe?

DeletedUser

Guys so sorry if I am behind on the requests ;) I will work on them and hopefully have everything ready by this week. Thank you for your patience and kindness. Your awesome!

DeletedUser

I wonder... Is there any chance of a new sig please kind talented sir lol :-) kim.

DeletedUser

Thank you kindly :-)something that make me look fierce muahahahaha i have replied to ur pm anyway, thanks again :-) kim.

DeletedUser101876

Hello :cool:
Please I need a signature, to put in the forum, the colors may be red crimson and blue of Prussia, the theme or image I love the "Robocop" style.
I ask as the main text "Forum moderator" (in my country) and text as Sub title: "Helping you to play"
I would also ask for an Avatar.
Thank you.
:rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Please I need a signature, to put in the forum, the colors may be red crimson and blue of Prussia, the theme or image I love the "Robocop" style.
I ask as the main text "Forum moderator" (in my country) and text as Sub title: "Helping you to play"
Thank you.

I will gladly work on your signature Atix :) I will be posting some signatures soon. Keep you all posted as I finish them!

Amy Steele

General
Thank you.

Please be aware that such a signature would not be able to be used on this forum as it is against our rules to impersonate a moderator. You may of course use such a signature in any forum in which you are a moderator :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser97768

Awesome stuff!
Can I request one too?
I would like a dragon/dragon's head (breathing fire preferably) and the usual red/green/gold colours please!!

Thanks so much in advance!

DeletedUser

Awesome stuff!
Can I request one too?
I would like a dragon/dragon's head (breathing fire preferably) and the usual red/green/gold colours please!!

Thanks so much in advance!

Sure thing Lufty! I am going to be sitting down and finishing all pending signatures!

I apologize for the late replys guys. I have been totally consumed by work >.< But I always keep my promise!

mrbeef

Lieutenant-General
Hi there,

Could you possibly make me a signature and avatar? I was thinking along the lines of a minotaur....