• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

PostModern Era

DeletedUser914

I spotted that after Modern Era land is on max size: there are 8 potential pieces available: 3 from research tech, 2 from medals: 2 from diamonds, and hope last one from conquer map.

Is postmodern Era the last era and is game then finished, or are there further updates?

DeletedUser15432

If you read through the thread, "spoiler, forthcoming ....", toy will see that this has already been addressed there, I can not remember the exact answer, but I believe that there will be several more eras

DeletedUser96901

there are 8 potential pieces available: 3 from research tech, 2 from medals: 2 from diamonds, and hope last one from conquer map.
2 from research, 2 from diamonds and 2 from map
the 2 victory expansions were already introduced in an earlier update (18k & 21k medals)

together with all other expansions this makes exactly 100: the maximum size of the town at the moment

Postmodern Era will be the next age und that expansion won't be researchable until that age will be implemented
and then the town grid will sure increase

that future research should only show the players that the game won't be over after the modern age and at least one new age will come

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser914

ty for this info: glad that game will continue for a long period. and finally: due to a movement I missed that update: glad to know I have still 2 pieces of land left.

DeletedUser1081

the 2 from diamonds were already introduced in an earlier update (18k & 21k)

You mean the two victory expansions, don't you? Costing 18k & 21k medals?
There should also be two diamond expansions available when the ME is launched.

DeletedUser914

I missed that there where still 2 victory expansions available from PE the 18k and 21k

At ME are 2 new victory expansions, 2 diamond expansions and 2 research expansions.

DeletedUser96901

yes my mistake: medals not diamonds

the diamond expansions will cost 800 diamonds each

DeletedUser1081

I missed that there where still 2 victory expansions available from PE the 18k and 21k
At ME are 2 new victory expansions, 2 diamond expansions and 2 research expansions.

The 18k and 21k victory expansions are Modern Era expansions, not Prog expansions. They were released early by accident.

For the Modern Era we should still get two diamond expansions, 2 research expansions and 2 continental expansions.